[20.x]BobCat Ind. Release

BobCat

Well, it's a bit more complicated, some of those unfinished parts have real issues which require a bit of know-how to fix. That said, ISS will soon (I hope) be re-released, then (maybe) updated with a better, Infernal Robotics-based truss on a latter date. HOME3 had some serious issues, but I've already fixed a large amount of them (not all, though, the crew vehicle is still barely usable). I'm not giving any dates yet, though. There's good stuff coming, and it's gonna get a new thread.

Also, I recall there being a community patch for the old HOME parts, but I can't find it. Could someone send it my way? It might be useful to update those, too, while we're at it. Just not the DEMVs, since they have wheels that use the old system and are thus impossible to directly port to the new KSP.

Well if you are going to get the ISS released you better also hurry up with getting CSS to 100%! :wink:

That's more than just splitting up the parts. You also need to set them up in Unity. It's easier to make a new rover, really.

And yeah, I've got studies to do. That means that work is really gonna take off in the second half of June. That said, I should be done with the easy things (fixing the current issues) and the CSS before the end of may. The latter, in particular, requires just a bunch of tweaks to the landing gear.

There is a plugin for blender that mihara wrote that allows you to pull the Mu file in which gives you the 3d drawing would this help in changing the wheels I guess stuff would need to be retextured and pushed through unity again

• 4 weeks later...

I'm testing the HOME command module and it seems to have an invisible parachute. When I deploy the parachute, it slows the vehicle, but does not show up onscreen. Anyone else have this issue or can point me in the right direction for a resolution?

Edited by Jim Kernan
*Needed to add more information.

I'm testing the HOME command module and it seems to have an invisible parachute. When I deploy the parachute, it slows the vehicle, but does not show up onscreen. Anyone else have this issue or can point me in the right direction for a resolution?

sure can http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/81754-Release-BobCat-Ind-Space-Planet-products

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Working on them. I'm having some problems, but it'll come eventually.

omg dude if thats possible then your just amazing i realy want the stuff i have the mk 4 but i cant move with the ksp version now ;.;​