[20.x]BobCat Ind. Release

BobCat

Give Bobcat some time people the update was just released yesterday as I have seen many times before (as I have played since 0.15) he can do amazing things just give him time as he can do anything whenever he gets the time. 0.23 might not have put the nail in the coffin for the DEMV's they just need a little love and attention from Bobcat or someone with his Russian ingenuity.

Give Bobcat some time people the update was just released yesterday as I have seen many times before (as I have played since 0.15) he can do amazing things just give him time as he can do anything whenever he gets the time. 0.23 might not have put the nail in the coffin for the DEMV's they just need a little love and attention from Bobcat or someone with his Russian ingenuity.

Didnt Bobcat said that he doesnt care about these old DEMV rovers anymore? Someone said it somewhere. I woudl like to know if i can even except them back in game.

Also - this HUD navball looks awesome... it is rasta proper mmonitor work or you Bobcat created it yourself?

It's RasterProp. And no, you won't ever see the old DEMV rovers updated. Just get over it and let them go, BobCat is making awesome new HOME system, which will probably have a better rover family anyway.

Well, i hope other modders will be able to use this navball HUD, because its simply awesome... Glass cockpits from RasterProp (rasta proper lol) taken to new level.

Edited by kiwiak

I think all that needs doing to get functionality back is a new recompiled DLL I know cleverwalrus did the last one in May so perhaps if we asked her nicely she might recompile it to work with .23 does anyone know her I sent a PM but she hasnt been on in a while. It also drives this mod http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/cleverbobcat-0-18/ which is also very popular

Edited by Virtualgenius

• 2 weeks later...
The Bobcat ROVERS are ALIVE with a BIG thanks to cleverwalrus so we can still use them till the next generation comes along and then they can fade away quietly

Get the updated plugin from here http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/cleverbobcat-0-18/

That's great. I want to be able to use DEMV-5 "Ant" Rovers again. I installed the above, and it works. I then added the DEMV-5 "part" into the same parts folder as inside the Cleverwalrus folder, but the game stops loading. Any ideas?

- GeorgeG

Where did you get HOME 2??

Generally speaking the best way to get Bobcat's work is to go the spaceport and search for "bobcat". That said, I'm pretty sure he's taken down the HOME 2 files, because he's working on a rebooted version to go with the new DEMVs - BurutalRIP must have had it saved from earlier. There's a thread in the development forum if you'd like to follow the latest on the HOME stuff.

Generally speaking the best way to get Bobcat's work is to go the spaceport and search for "bobcat". That said, I'm pretty sure he's taken down the HOME 2 files, because he's working on a rebooted version to go with the new DEMVs - BurutalRIP must have had it saved from earlier. There's a thread in the development forum if you'd like to follow the latest on the HOME stuff.

yeah you are correct i had them saved from before and the legs are working but only with the "g" key