KSP keeps minimizing when in fullscreen

I've been having an issue off and on where KSP will minimize on me while running in fullscreen.  For example, I was running it for several hours yesterday, no problem.  Now I just started it today, and it keeps minimizing while I'm playing, and I have no idea why, and to my immense frustration, no idea why it only happens sometimes.

I'm running 1.9.1 with a substantial number of mods, but the same mods I always use.

Me too. It doesn't do it very often for me though. It sometimes doesn't minimize for hours and sometimes a couple times in 5 minutes. I was trying to correlate it to other open apps, like browser or spreadsheet but nothing obvious so far. It seems to do it more when actively flying rather than in VAB... but maybe it just ticks me off more when flying so I remember it.

Running 1.9.1 on Win10. I uninstalled some mods (to troubleshoot texture flickering) and only have KAC and KER now. I'll update if I have more.

Weird.

I have a problem with the windows key. KSP minimizes when I press something (say, "m" for the map mode) but Windows think I'm pressing a Win+M shortcut. The way to solve is to actually press the windows key alone, while minimized, and then go back to KSP. Problem solved (for that session).

It started happening a while ago, no clue as to what caused it, but I just learned to live with it I guess. Maybe it's somehow related to your case?

It didn't minimize for hours last weekend but it just did it. I was in the SPH holding RMB rotating view. The cursor was near the middle of the screen. Running apps: windows explorer, chrome, WPS office. All of them were already minimized. It didn't switch to anything else; it just minimized KSP. I just opened the KSP window again - no errors, just annoying.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.