[1.12.x] [Planet Pack] Minor Planets Expansion

Exo's Lab

I managed to fix this with help from Sushut's "Create a STAR SYSTEM with Kopernicus!" tutorial on youtube. He goes directly over this bug when creating planets and provides a fix that seemingly has no downsides. (Although didn't really explain at all what it does, I have no clue to be honest,)

Also thanks to Treiakuar's Rapid fire landing series so I could check which planets from the modpack had this problem more easily without having to wait for loading times.
Here's the fixed version of MPE incase anyone needs it, enjoy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ejwpTL2c7360p1nHh8WKsD9hUWn76cn/view?usp=sharingsShtlie.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 3:25 PM, OrbitalNoob said:

Hi! MPE user here and love this expansion. I found the same issue as dave1904 pointed out that warping is broken around the 4 dwarf planets added, but not astroids and moons. So warping around Erovo, Havous, Mraksis and Soden are bugged by constant interruptions. I checked the log and found no clues. For the even largest astroid-type bodies, I mean Vant and Crokslev, warping seems AOK. Also warping around moons (e.g. Flake) are also smooth. Is there anything I can do with this? I really want to send my crew to Soden... 

This is also happening with me. I love this mod conceptually and really want to use it, but I flat-out can't go to these four bodies due to this bug. If anyone knows a way ro fix this, please post.

Edited by Cubivore