[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

7 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

big oop. I was on discord. :sticktongue: 

Anyway, did you know that KSP doesn't have an official discord. Wait, why am I talking about discord.

I dunno. discussion of discord helps fill pages. 

How's your day going?

Edited by Lewie

17 minutes ago, Lewie said:

I dunno. discussion of discord helps fill pages. 

How's your day going?

Not bad. Except that today in KASA I tried (again) to launch a mission to Minmus, but it didn't work. The whole thing just spahggetified, and the astronaut complex is just a buggy mess. I thought that the astronaut complex problem would go away with me upgrading to 1.9.1, but nope. I think it's a problem with the save, but I haven't figured out what. Also, I always seem to have bad luck when launching to Minmus. Also, I'm installing Celestia.

16 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Not bad. Except that today in KASA I tried (again) to launch a mission to Minmus, but it didn't work. The whole thing just spahggetified, and the astronaut complex is just a buggy mess. I thought that the astronaut complex problem would go away with me upgrading to 1.9.1, but nope. I think it's a problem with the save, but I haven't figured out what. Also, I always seem to have bad luck when launching to Minmus. Also, I'm installing Celestia.

I feel your pain man. Back on console, my minmus burns never worked out.

Hope it works out in the end!