[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

3 hours ago, Commodoregamer118 said:

everybody did

Neverybody did. For example, I didn't.

Upd.
I did, too.
Everybody did.

02:30. Now we know that humans were on Jool. Kerbal system is real!

02:40. And that Neptune is an alien space station with artificial gravity. Its poles counter-rotate to neutralize the torque.

02:48. I got, what the Pillars of Creation are. It's a ballistic gelatine after somebody's shotgun shot.

02:52. The guy in Shuttle is handwaving: "Hello, we are here! Do you see us?"
The guy in ISS responds: "TURN LEFT! TURN LEFT! Don't you see your freaking plane will ram us?!"

02:55. A spaceman has opened the fly and keeps breathing with fresh air from outside.

02:58. Only punks park cars like here.

03:04. A space toilet.

03:22. The first private space ship from US gets refuelled at the first commercial space fuel station from Canada. Those Canadians...

03:27. Curiosity is curious, what the thing is he doing there. Are humans mad? There is nothing interesting around, only rocks.

03:28. After they had hit the comet with Philae, it started rotating several times faster.

03:44. So-called "Universe" is a painted background. Thanks to the Hubblescope, now we know this.

Edited by kerbiloid

10 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Neverybody did. For example, I didn't.

Upd.
I did, too.
Everybody did.

02:30. Now we know that humans were on Jool. Kerbal system is real!

02:40. And that Neptune is an alien space station with artificial gravity. Its poles counter-rotate to neutralize the torque.

02:48. I got, what the Pillars of Creation are. It's a ballistic gelatine after somebody's shotgun shot.

02:52. The guy in Shuttle is handwaving: "Hello, we are here! Do you see us?"
The guy in ISS responds: "TURN LEFT! TURN LEFT! Don't you see your freaking plane will ram us?!"

02:55. A spaceman has opened the fly and keeps breathing with fresh air from outside.

02:58. Only punks park cars like here.

03:04. A space toilet.

03:22. The first private space ship from US gets refuelled at the first commercial space fuel station from Canada. Those Canadians...

03:27. Curiosity is curious, what the thing is he doing there. Are humans mad? There is nothing interesting around, only rocks.

03:28. After they had hit the comet with Philae, it started rotating several times faster.

03:44. So-called "Universe" is a painted background. Thanks to the Hubblescope, now we know this.

wath...

Oh...

I like Any kind of Games,like:

RTS(Real Time Strategy) Games;Starcraft,Command & Conquer And Age of Empires for example.

Those games were the only objective is KILL:Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike for Example

SandBox Games:Kerbal Space Program,Minecraft and Roblox for Example.

Well.

That's a Good Amount of Games i've Played.

Too bad i only Play two of them For now...