[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Oh me oh my

that might do the trick.

if The Overlord doesn’t decide to smite us

Started a new science save a few days ago. Just completed my trips to the Mun and Minmus.

I am thinking either a Duna trip or a space station next.

Edited by Lewie

15 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Oh me oh my

that might do the trick.

Started a new science save a few days ago. Just completed my trips to the Mun and Minmus.

I am thinking either a Duna trip or a space station next.

Tonight if I have time, I'm planning on finally flying my Mun/Minmus capable (hopefully) CTV.

9 hours ago, Lewie said:

Oh me oh my

that might do the trick.

@Matt Lowne last visited 3 hours ago, so there's a high chance he saw your request, but he also could have not, so...

Edited by James Kerman
Redacted by a moderator

3 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Tonight if I have time, I'm planning on finally flying my Mun/Minmus capable (hopefully) CTV.

Are ctvs a mod? Or is this something I’m not aware of, cus there is so much about ksp I don’t know.

Built my first custom cockpit. And I'm not proud of it despite the hard work. It's ugly & rough, to be honest.

61rvDhJ.png

WXBUb7j.png

ieIOvxa.png

And made a plane for it. Surprisingly I've managed to get above-1 TWR.

BViPCgI.png

And yes, the pitch input is a meh.

[Snip]

Edited by James Kerman
redacted by a moderator

I wonder what Matt’s reaction is going to be when he sees how many times he has been pinged....

The supreme overlord is definitely going to smite us.

please forgive me, I did not mean for this to happen...

Anywho...

Edited by Lewie

2 hours ago, Lewie said:

Are ctvs a mod? Or is this something I’m not aware of, cus there is so much about ksp I don’t know.

No, CTV's are my creation. If you go into my KASA thread and start at the beginning, or a page back, you will see that CTV's are my primary crew transfer vehicle. Hence the name, Crew Transfer Vehicle. Sorry, I should have explained that first.

5 minutes ago, Lewie said:

I wonder what Matt’s reaction is going to be when he sees how many times he has been pinged....

The supreme overlord is definitely going to smite us.

please forgive me, I did not mean for this to happen...

Anywho...

lol

So so you guys think the rescue proposal might be enough to maybe constitute the return of the Blunderbirds? 

1 minute ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

No, CTV's are my creation. If you go into my KASA thread and start at the beginning, or a page back, you will see that CTV's are my primary crew transfer vehicle. Hence the name, Crew Transfer Vehicle. Sorry, I should have explained that first.

Nah it’s my bad. I must’ve gotten the term messed up with the ctv signal easter egg.

Just now, Lewie said:

So so you guys think the rescue proposal might be enough to maybe constitute the return of the Blunderbirds? 

Maybe not the complete return, maybe a side project maybe? Have you tried rescuing them yourself though?

13 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Maybe not the complete return, maybe a side project maybe? Have you tried rescuing them yourself though?

Yeah,  but no matter what I tried (Isru, apollo stlye, direct ascent) I just couldn’t get it right. Between fuel, delta v management, and encounters. 

I dunno, we better ask the man himself. 

@Matt Lowne I hope you see this. What’s your opinion on this? 

This is a unique rescue, as I do play ps4. So that adds a special challenge to it.

Edited by Lewie