I MADE IT TO MINMUS... AND IT IS MY BIRTHDAY TO, everyone party

zapy97

title says it all i got my spaceship to land on minmus (barely), and it is also my birthday, so plenty of cake and icecreamfor all kerbonuaghts, and aeroneers in the KSP forums some snap shot will be taken to commemorate it, also i dubb this day as "Zapy97 Minmus Day" now we need the kerbal dance club on minmus.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33123[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33124[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33126[/ATTACH]

a few pictures of my trusty ship that got me from kerbin to minmus, with jebediah manning the controls, ready to go on a minmus walk, and finally jebediah looking tough in front of the ship.well it took me about 5 tries to get the picture right

Edited by zapy97

Congratulations. You know other people have done it before, but it's still exciting when you're the one doing it. :)

the best part is that this is my first time, and it is my birthday today so i guess birthday success

I remember my first minmus landing (without mechjeb, after I learned how to fly). It was so exhilarating... Anyways, congratulations! I know how great these can feel, and damn those inclines are mighty pesky eh?

i dont use mods at all in ksp but i can see how it would make things much easier

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.