[1.12.x] KRE - Kerbal Reusability Expansion

Damon

On 5/14/2023 at 3:03 AM, Serenity said:

Hello!Thank you so much for the update!The jiggle was fixed but...

unfortunately the crash tolerance was drastically reduced in this version, like drastically and even the lightest bumps evaporate the legs.

I hope you can fix it or improve it, i love this mod...its one of my favorites and right now i use a previous version to be able to land my rockets.

After i land it i reduce the spring to zero to stop the jiggling(on the previous version).

Thank you again for your time and this brilliant mod!

Hey! That’s not good! Did you replace the part first? Because I have a suspicion that the legs are kinda broken on old craft files. I did some falcon landings and I haven’t noticed anything dramatically. Can you tell me how heavy and how fast you were going? This so I can test some stuff!

• 2 months later...

could we get a RO patch? the cold gas thrusters don't work properly under RealFuel config.

and it's better to increase their thrust,they are too weak for larger rocket comparing with their size(or I have to tweak them but that would be to big)

hard to adjust their data with RF installed

thx.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I am noticing an issue with the titanium grid fins in the newest version. Setting the authority limiter in the VAB does not work when the ship goes to the launch pad, it jumps to a crazy high number. In addition when you manually adjust it on the launch pad it does not properly set the limiter for all input controls. For example it will limit in the pitch direction (when pitching) but then when you yaw or roll it will use its full range. If that could be fixed that would be great!

11 hours ago, Jack_T said:

Hey, I am noticing an issue with the titanium grid fins in the newest version. Setting the authority limiter in the VAB does not work when the ship goes to the launch pad, it jumps to a crazy high number. In addition when you manually adjust it on the launch pad it does not properly set the limiter for all input controls. For example it will limit in the pitch direction (when pitching) but then when you yaw or roll it will use its full range. If that could be fixed that would be great!

Interesting, will take a look at it! 

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, nilslorand said:

Do you have any Plans on adding RO configs and if not, do you have any pointers as to how one would create their own RO configs?

if you want Tundra Exploration configs i hve found some that work well

link here https://github.com/SkyPhoenix999/TundraExploration_RO 

• 1 month later...

Hiya!

I recently installed a new ksp instance. Did a fresh playthrough and install on 1.12.5. I also encountered that my falcon landing gear did the jiggly thing. Even on an empty tank they don't seem to be happy supporting the weight and exploding. Am i maybe missing a mod? Because I'm reading some stuff about the spring setting but I don't seem to have that option.

I also ran into the problem in 1.12.2. But it was, not completely unmanageable. I hope you can help me out, I love this mod, its been one of my essentials for a few years/several thousands of playing hours.

Thanks for your work!