[SOLVED] KSP freezes after few minutes of inactivity

On 7/23/2020 at 11:30 AM, GuessingEveryDay said:

Okay, folder with logs are here.

It's exactly the same thing on that thread suggested above:

[LOG 09:19:24.788] [ApplicationLauncher] SetHidden:
[LOG 09:19:24.795] [MessageSystem] OnAppInitialized
[LOG 09:19:24.796] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.0788687 4700
[WRN 09:20:07.927] Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
[WRN 09:20:07.927] To Debug, enable the define: TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations
[WRN 09:20:07.946] Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
[WRN 09:20:07.949] To Debug, enable the define: TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations
[WRN 09:20:07.970] Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
<repeat ad nauseaum>

The workaround should be the same. Set the FPS of the game to 60 (I explain how here). Let me know if this fixes something.

Your KSP instalment is pretty spartan, by the way. This will make things simpler to diagnose if the stunt I suggest works!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.