extraplanetary launchpad 
kas    
Kerbal engineer redux  
darkMultiplayer        
kerbalism        
KIS           
mechjeb2         
planetary base

and now when i exit to perform a EVA the kerbal has no monopropellant in the EVA tank. could it be a feature of one of these mod that i oversaw while i was installing them or is it a bug?

With Kerbalism, the kerbal takes monoprop out of the command pod and returns it when they get back.  Are you certain that there is monoprop in the part that you exited?

Edited by JonnyOThan

1 hour ago, brainstew927 said:

i'm really new to kerbalism, how could i put some monoprop in the, for example, mkI command pod?

There should be some by default I think?  Right-click on the command pod in the VAB.  It's been a while since I've tried kerbalism.

17 hours ago, JonnyOThan said:

There should be some by default I think?  Right-click on the command pod in the VAB.  It's been a while since I've tried kerbalism.

i'll try to see if there is a option inside the VAB, maybe some mod block the automatic addition of fuel to command pod

23 hours ago, JonnyOThan said:

well i have booted ksp and indeed there is monoprop in the MK I command pod that i exited but there is none on the kerbal that exited! (it seems like he isn't taking the monoprop with him)

4 hours ago, brainstew927 said:

well i have booted ksp and indeed there is monoprop in the MK I command pod that i exited but there is none on the kerbal that exited! (it seems like he isn't taking the monoprop with him)

OK, I'm pretty sure that's supposed to work, so it would be useful if you could fire up the game, go EVA, and then grab the ksp.log and post a link to it here.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.