should i get KSP or should i stick with Simple Rockets?

simplerockets2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 9:23 AM, Neil Kermstrong said:

I had played the game only a few times when I couldn't play KSP (because my mouse wasn't working) and I can confirm KSP is way better compared to it.

But I think it's decent for a mobile game, most mobile games sucks

Yeah, I started playing it again, its okay, just wish they had nodes, asteroids, EVAs, SRBs, less glitches, better RCS, a decent launch facility, more in the future of landscape, research, oceans, etc. More fun now that I got to the moon, yes, moon, not Mun

On 8/3/2020 at 12:00 PM, simplerockets2 said:

ok

Agreeing with @Geonovast, get both, if you can get both, go for KSP and go work some, mowing lawns and pulling weeds, its easy, and pays well as a first job. I made 20 from cutting lawns in like 1 hour. That can get you it easily. Rinse and repeat x2, then buy both.

22 hours ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

i think ksp is 100 times better than simple rockets 2 (just my opinion) but KSP2 is about to come out so you might wanna wait for that.

Not soon.

If you want a simple, casual experience, get Simplerockets. If you want a much more full experience that is, in my opinion, better in every way, then get Kerbal. I got this game in 2012 for 15 bucks and I have over 1700 hours into the game. It's the best money I've ever spent for a video game, and I recommend it wholeheartedly.

and having infinite fuel:o

it ended the weird way

12 hours ago, SkyHook said:

If you want a simple, casual experience, get Simplerockets. If you want a much more full experience that is, in my opinion, better in every way, then get Kerbal. I got this game in 2012 for 15 bucks and I have over 1700 hours into the game. It's the best money I've ever spent for a video game, and I recommend it wholeheartedly.

again, simple rockets is good for vacation, just not the original

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.