0.17 Easter eggs

TheProdigy

I dont think there is a conflict I had a clear veiw of a sporatic flashing like that made a roughly spherical shape over minmus when no planet or ship was even remotly close. The first circle on the right having a blueish tint would indicate to me that that is minmus and the object could be in geo sync orbit and or the line means that we need to be in line with kerbin for the orbit. I am most likely wrong but to me those cirles look like minmus and ike the third bieng unknown.

IMHO there isn't nearly enough detail available in the image to draw conclusions like that. If someone could manage to decompile whatever game file the sound source is in, and feed the original through an SSTV decoder and skip a few A/D conversions, it might get 'slightly' more clear. However.. due to the nature of SSTV, it will never be a whole lot better than the best image we have now. (unless a dev chooses to post the original.. which is unlikely)

I certainly hope whoever came up with the image originally understood the limitations of SSTV and weren't expecting fine details like subtle shading differences, to be able to survive the encode/decode process.

Qumefox I agree that there is not enough info but what is givin is a clue and the coloring values would indicate a bluish tint on the top of the three right circles. im going to shut up now and see how this thread contenues.

So... I was on Laythe and THAT is really spooky:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34727[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34726[/ATTACH]

Yesterday, there were giant canyons, today they are full of water. Brr...

It IS at the SAME place !!

Edited by MarkusA380

Yes, I made aphoto when I landed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34728[/ATTACH]

So, they are (or were?) very deep.

Here you see the landscape around the place from above, so that you see the proportions.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34730[/ATTACH]

The cart is at the bay in the middle of the pic.

Compare with the other pics.

Edited by MarkusA380

Yes, I made aphoto when I landed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34728[/ATTACH]

So, they are (or were?) very deep.

Here you see the landscape around the place from above, so that you see the proportions.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34730[/ATTACH]

The cart is at the bay in the middle of the pic.

Compare with the other pics.

Invisible water glitch on Laythe and Eve. Nothing to see here, I'm afraid.

I mean, I could give you the original .png file of the image, but that's not as fun :sticktongue:

Well unless there are necessary details needed to decipher the image present in the original, that aren't surviving SSTV encode/decode, then that's not really necessary.

Can someone take a look at this image please.

http://i.imgur.com/fcS6o.jpg

Take a look at the map in the upper right to see where I am. I've gotten out the ship, all I hear is a very faint rumbling. Have I missed something? I gather the one near the south pole is the SSTV one and I believe the one in the crater is the face.

I'm fairly sure that single white pixel in the distance is the mast, have you looked at that spot?

Well i wrote a plugin that draws a line from active ship to Magic Boulder :) I know it's there. But i can't reach it, couse of it changing altitude and inclination ...
1Tc26.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/1Tc26.png numbers in the log windows in distance between ship and Boulder.
If the plugin you made makes a line from your ship to the Magic Boulder, why is there a second line going in some random direction?