weather its light wind or heavy wind, storm or lightning, turbulence or whatever you get the point, there should be weather in ksp 2, think about it weather affects rockets in real life and it'll be amazing for us to have realistic weather in ksp2 i think there is a mod for that in ksp 1 but im suggesting that there should be at least some form of wind or storm that goes in ksp2 and a weather indicator that tells you the weather for the next 7 days, the weather should also be different on other planets too like raining acid on eve or heavy snow on laythe or extreme storms on jool or radiation spikes on duna, yes it would be a bit more of a task to maintain your crew (or there could be a automated feature that manages your crew in case of such event) weather would be really nice to have on all planets, also can we have kerbals hair blowing in the wind depending on how strong it is and kerbals reacting to heavy snowstorms like putting thier hands over thier heads and squinting thier eyes or wiping thier helmet every 20 seconds or maybe kerbals sweating heavily on planets like moho and eve i know thier thread wont get far but i really hope someone forwards this to nate simpson to add it into ksp 2 or maybe ksp 1.11 because im too scared to do it lol but hey its just a suggestion and if nate decides to actually put it i the game then it wouldn't really matter if ksp got delayed again as long as he and the other ksp devs get it right.

:A delayed game is eventually good but a rushed game is bad forever

-Shigeru Miyamoto

3 minutes ago, Probro said:

weather its light wind or heavy wind, storm or lightning, turbulence or whatever you get the point, there should be weather in ksp 2, think about it weather affects rockets in real life and it'll be amazing for us to have realistic weather in ksp2 i think there is a mod for that in ksp 1 but im suggesting that there should be at least some form of wind or storm that goes in ksp2 and a weather indicator that tells you the weather for the next 7 days, the weather should also be different on other planets too like raining acid on eve or heavy snow on laythe or extreme storms on jool or radiation spikes on duna, yes it would be a bit more of a task to maintain your crew (or there could be a automated feature that manages your crew in case of such event) weather would be really nice to have on all planets, also can we have kerbals hair blowing in the wind depending on how strong it is and kerbals reacting to heavy snowstorms like putting thier hands over thier heads and squinting thier eyes or wiping thier helmet every 20 seconds or maybe kerbals sweating heavily on planets like moho and eve i know thier thread wont get far but i really hope someone forwards this to nate simpson to add it into ksp 2 or maybe ksp 1.11 because im too scared to do it lol but hey its just a suggestion and if nate decides to actually put it i the game then it wouldn't really matter if ksp got delayed again as long as he and the other ksp devs get it right.

:A delayed game is eventually good but a rushed game is bad forever

-Shigeru Miyamoto

We've already had numerous discussions about this in other topics.

But basically, I believe that weather should be purely aesthetic.

Just now, DunaManiac said:

We've already had numerous discussions about this in other topics.

But basically, I believe that weather should be purely aesthetic.

ugh when can i ever make a original idea

1 hour ago, Probro said:

ugh when can i ever make a original idea

Don't worry about it, the last time we made a thread on this, it got pretty divided.

• 1 month later...

I think there should be weather, but there should be multiple options for it- one that disables it entirely, one that makes it aesthetic, and one that affects gameplay. That way you can have more customization and not have to wait for a storm to stop and miss a transfer window to launch.