[1.9.1] Serenity planet pack

smushanoob

DON'T BOTHER DOWNLOADING THIS THE LINK DOSEN'T WORK AND THE MOD IS BAD ANYWAYS

CREDITS: Poodmund - OPM (based off of some OPM configs, and some textures. will change in the future) Caps Lock - help with heightmap and Mesa texture from their Free Texture Dump, WazWaz - EVE,  Blackrack - Scatterer  (if i forgot to mention you in the credits please tell me)

COMPATABILITY - EVE/Scatterer

POSSIBLE  COMPATABILITY (SOON) : PlanetShine, Distant Object Enhancement

UNTESTED COMPATABILITY (not sure if it works): OPM

UNCOMPATIBLE: Any mod that replaces the stock system. (untested)

Description: Serenity is a Gas giant beyond the reaches of Jool and sometimes Eeloo. 2 of its moons, Garden and Mesa are some very strange worlds not yet visited by Kerbalkind.

Serenity - A pink and blue gas giant in the outskirts of the solar system, theorized to have been pushed to the edge of the solar system by Jool 4.5 billion years ago.

Mesa - A desolate vacuum world, orbiting close to Serenity.

Garden - A world most comparable to Laythe, with its oxygenated atmosphere and waters, though is too far from Kerbol to support Helmetless activity, though may be possible around Sea level due to unknown reasons (BUGS!)

Kassie - A small asteroid sub-moon orbiting Garden. It is very hard to find due to its distance and size.

Q/A: Is it lazy? Yes. Enjoy at your own risk of barfing.

Is it challenging? Depends who you ask

Is this my first planet pack?  Yes!

I'm excited to see what adventures you guys will have! 

DOWNLOADS: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/654322818921791497/797835704569954314/repost_if_fart.mp4

(i forgot to put scatterer in the dropbox, i will include it soon in the next update! sorry lol)

Installation guide:

Spoiler

Take SPP and put it in GameData

Extract CTTP and put it in GameData

(OPTIONAL)

Extract EVE/Scatterer to GameData.

PICTURES: https://imgur.com/a/LIlXtBg

Have fun adventurers! :D

(this is my first time making a planet pack, so please tell me about any bugs or things I messed up on.)

Edited by BobTheKerbal
title fix

I've moved your post to the Releases subforum, which I think is where you wanted it? Anyway, congratulations and welcome to the forum. :)

For Imgur pics, they give you several link methods to choose from. The BBCode one works the best here. 

Just now, Vanamonde said:

I've moved your post to the Releases subforum, which I think is where you wanted it? Anyway, congratulations and welcome to the forum. :)

For Imgur pics, they give you several link methods to choose from. The BBCode one works the best here. 

Thanks! :D ill try to update the link.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.