Kerbal Space Center Suggestion: Being Able to Go Inside Biuldings

Ever since the first release of Kerbal Space Program their had always been a space center (KSC). However we hav never seen the indie of them only though animations, pictures, and mods. But what if we could go inside in stock (gameplay). What I am suggestions is that when on EVA you should be able to open doors and enter buildings in the KSC.  (I’m not sure if this waited be widely accepted though and people might just tell me to download mods, but I’m a a PS4).

I am going to list some examples on what the biulding should look like inside if this update ever gets into the real game.

VAB: The VAB indies like when building a ship but on EVA mode. Some rocket parts in the corners and construction  workers messing around waiting for their next task.

SPH: Same as VAB just SPH.

Control Tower: Stairs and on the top clear in down glass  with some desks and computers. The computers will show some of the payers crafts and names and some information about them. Like DV, description, and etc.

Tracking Center Building: large TV screens along the circled walls with maps of each planter system and showing your crafts in live time orbiting or whatever path your crafts are following. And lots of decks and computers with probe and crafts names on them. And some other stuff.

Research and Development: Labs, vacuum room, rocket testing labs, a conference room where scientist can talk about new technologies (in science mode it will show some parts you could unlock in the next nodes).  and a whole room a surface samples with some failed and broken expereiments

In my view all the effort spent modelling those interiors would be better used on features that improve or introduce new gameplay, or improve on areas that are the main focus of the game, i.e. planetary bodies.

On 2/2/2021 at 9:37 PM, Brikoleur said:

In my view all the effort spent modelling those interiors would be better used on features that improve or introduce new gameplay, or improve on areas that are the main focus of the game, i.e. planetary bodies.

Indeed.

However if some mad person wants to create this as a mod it would be hilarious ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.