ksp stock Astra rocket 3.2 update. for 1.10.x

Kion

This mod requires the Making history expansion DLC

Astra on Twitter: "Things are heating up! Here's a look at Rocket 3.2's  final static fire test ahead of our December 7th launch. Rocket 3.2 is  powered by five Delphin electric-pump-fed engines.

Astra preparing for another attempt at first orbital test flight – KC4MCQ.US

Astra (aerospace) - Wikiwand

the flags need to by install to get the craft file.

Download dropbox

Edited by Kion

Welcome to the forum @Kion your thread has been moved from add-on releases to here, a place where we share our spacecraft. We were a little confused that you called this a mod (that is when you add parts or functions that do not exist in the official game). We also have a great website to share our craft that was built and is maintained by a great member of our forum so be sure to check out KerbalX.

I took your rocket for a spin (3 or four times on ascent :cool:) and wow, it sure flies fast!
EZiQYcg.png

I just made it to orbit before the battery ran out but I think if you time the launch right and fly the ascent better than me you could send it on a flyby past Duna or Eve!
IOElco1.png

4 minutes ago, Kion said:

OK, but can I keep it in Spacedock?

Spacedock is specifically set up to share mods and that is the reason your other thread has a broken link, unfortunately. I can highly recommend KerbalX as a great place to share rockets, otherwise you could use dropbox or google drive.

5 minutes ago, Kion said:

Also, how can I put videos and images on my forum pages?

The forum does not host images or videos. We use services like imgur and youtube to upload our pics and vids and then we link to them here, the forum software should embed it automatically (like my images above). If you need assistance with this please feel free to ask here or personal message me (click on my avatar, up the top near the middle you will see a mail symbol).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.