Lets Preserve Kerbal Space Program

Dr. Kerbal

As we move forward into the future lots of information is often forgotten and lost to time.  Now we know that Kerbal Space Program will be receiving a sequel, Kerbal Space Program 2.  And that the KSP Franchise has grown. However, just because KSP2 is coming shouldn't mean we should forget the original Kerbal Space Program. So many of us have put so many hours into the game.  I, Dr. Kerbal would like to preserve Kerbal Space Program. I do not want it to be lost to time like the Kerbalizer and the alpha days of KSP. I want to keep the original alive even if, the KSP Franchise has grown to be larger than 2 games. This awesome series of games has started from this game. The original. Kerbal Space Program. And lets preserve the game so we all know where we started from. Lets remember the time we had in Kerbal Space Program. Where veterans of the game have come from. As a community,  I would be honored to see Kerbal Space Program active and alive even if there is a Kerbal Space Program 4 or 5.  Lets record this time and preserve KSP. Lets preserve the original game through wiki, forums posts, threads, videos, images, social media posts, icons, and etcetera. Lets preserve Kerbal Space Program the original, for future kerbalnauts in the future that may play KSP2.  I do not want the original game to dies once Kerbal Space Program 2. To me that would be very sad. 

Edited by Dr. Kerbal

Well, considering that KSP has one of the most vibrant modding communities ever, with single mods being able to keep even the most active players having a good time for months(im looking at you Galaxies unbound, light levels, KSPIE)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.