Seaplane hits "brick wall" at 25 m/s?

1 hour ago, DoYouSeeTorpedoBoats said:

My seaplane biplane (with fake propeller) will fly well off land and can land on water but upon takeoff from water it pitches down sharply at 25 m/s and goes underwater. 

there could be a lot of reasons.

For once, you mention "fake propellers". what does that mean? does it actually have propellers? or are they purely cosmetic, and it uses a rocket engine instead?

anyway, we can't even start making a diagnosis without seeing the plane in question. Post pictures, and we can help you

1 hour ago, DoYouSeeTorpedoBoats said:

but upon takeoff from water it pitches down sharply at 25 m/s and goes underwater

Are you using Scatterer with water effects turned on? Extra hard for small seaplanes to take off with the default settings on.  

23 minutes ago, DoYouSeeTorpedoBoats said:

My plane uses I-beams to simulate a propeller and how do I put a picture it only lets me put from link so how do I take a screenshot? it is powered by a rear jet.

To take a screenshot, the default key is f1. It will save the screenshot in the game's screenshot folder.

If you installed the game from steam, you also have f12, the steam screenshot key. in which case the screenshot will be saved in the steam folder.

Then you upload the picture. the best way I found is with imgur: go on imgur.com/upload, they require no registration or anything, just copy and upload your image (most convenient way, i found, open the image, press ctrl-a, then ctrl-c, it will select the image. Then go on the imgur tab, and press ctrl-v to paste the image there)

Then, on this forum, you have a "insert image from url" button on the lower right of the post. press on it, and copy the link. You may have to manually add ".png" in the end.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.