LETS COUNT! (Lets see if we can reach 100,000 Posts!)

Dr. Kerbal

@RevanX_LSR by my count you are 5560, which makes 5561 mine. What happened is about 9 hours ago we hit 5550. I started watching closely. We hit 5551 with kerb24, i pushed it 5552 and held. Coldj pushed us to 5553. I started checking every 90 seconds to see 5554. For 8 HOURS i checked every 90-120 seconds to see anyone post 5554, even hinting at it across other threads hoping for ANYONE to post. At 8 hours i gave up and double tapped the count because i wanted to be 5555. I had this need to be 5555 after missing my shot to post the music video for 8675309 as my entry for the count of 5309 and hoped its position and title would be enough to get my entry across the line. I stepped away to get food and when i looked back the chance was gone and my nerdy heart broke to see such a beautiful chance fade away unused. I vowed to not miss the next time the count gave a chance for a unique one. After 8 hours waiting, i forced it with a double tap and i just…. Then coldj came behind me to redo 5555 and i really appreciate where hes coming from, i just cant shake the nerdy need born back in my head/heart back around count 5309, and its itching at me like a swarm of mosquitos at the idea of being so close yet slamming nerd long into a counting failure again… i just… So in short, you by my count are 5560 which again by my count makes me:

6503984873_b81fbb3c20_b.jpg

i just hope people understand where im coming from…i hope….

Edited by AlamoVampire

To tell the truth I usually don't play this game. I did it for a friend. It is said that no good deed goes unpunished.

The title of this game is LETS COUNT! (Lets see if we can reach 100,000 Posts!)

The rules are.

Hello. And welcome to Lets Count. In this forum game just post a number one value higher than the previous post. However you cannot post more than one number per post. And please wait 5 to ten minutes before posting again. Thank you for playing and enjoy!

As it is highly likely that at some point someone is going to realise that the count is wrong and have to go back and find where it happened, I am going to save them the hassle.

This is the actual post 5568. It corrects what happened and does not change the posts before.

If anyone does not post the correct, legal number after this one, then they are purposely messing with the game, which is bound to be noticed by others.

This has already been beaten to death. Count correction to its true number of 5570 @ColdJ just stop it man. Just stop undermining it. I explained why i did what i did and why my version of the count is correct snd why yours is wrong. 

current count is 5570!

next user posts +1 to the count as CORRECTLY ESTABLISHED HERE. Below my 2 timestamps before my next will be a reiteration of why my count is the factual and correct count and why 5570 is the current and correct number.

(Taken verbatim to re-explain this…AGAIN): by my count you are coldj is now 5569, which makes 5570 mine. What happened is about 9 hours ago we hit 5550. I started watching closely. We hit 5551 with kerb24, i pushed it 5552 and held. Coldj pushed us to 5553. I started checking every 90 seconds to see 5554. For 8 HOURS i checked every 90-120 seconds to see anyone post 5554, even hinting at it across other threads hoping for ANYONE to post. At 8 hours i gave up and double tapped the count because i wanted to be 5555. I had this need to be 5555 after missing my shot to post the music video for 8675309 as my entry for the count of 5309 and hoped its position and title would be enough to get my entry across the line. I stepped away to get food and when i looked back the chance was gone and my nerdy heart broke to see such a beautiful chance fade away unused. I vowed to not miss the next time the count gave a chance for a unique one. After 8 hours waiting, i forced it with a double tap and i just…. Then coldj came behind me to redo 5555 and i really appreciate where hes coming from, i just cant shake the nerdy need born back in my head/heart back around count 5309, and its itching at me like a swarm of mosquitos at the idea of being so close yet slamming nerd long into a counting failure again… i just… So inshort, you Coldj by my count are 5569 which again by my count makes me once again and correctly 5570. To try to reduce it is nothing short of disregard for the established explanation as laid out multiple times now. Please leave the count as now established here and proceed from here and re-established current count 5570.

5570.jpg

4048.1582271594.jpg

Edited by AlamoVampire

@AlamoVampireColdJ’s argument still stands as it concerns everyone while yours only concerns yourself. Out of respect however, i shall include both numbers. 5572/5573

EDIT: It does concern everyone as well.

However, it says 100000 posts not the number 100000, so i say we go by post count.

@RevanX_LSR i explained both in my double tap and multiple times why i did what i did, and i stand by it. This is getting beyond out of hand. You did accept the count as established in the double tap yesterday and it was accepted as well by another user/player making it the prime count. I think it should stand as established by my explanation and logic. As such:

also im willing to bet my case isnt the first of its kind in north of 5550 posts, 

Edited by AlamoVampire