[1.12.5] Starship Expansion Project - SEP | v2.2.0 (June, 23rd, 2024)

Kari

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 2:53 AM, Fragile-Engineering said:

First of all: Thanks for this great mod!
I was using it with RSS/RO a few months ago and it worked fine. Unfortunately my old RO-config does not work any more with the latest udpate of SEP. I tried Scivibes StarshipRO.cfg. This did bring back the starship itself, but not the booster. Adding the booster to the file too resulted in an instant explosion of it when put on the launch-pad. Was anyone here able to launch the whole stack in RSS/RO and is willing to provide some hints on how to do this?

theres RO configs in the Extras folder in the RPQ/RO folder copy them into the gamedata folder

Edited by kspbutitscursed
page maker go BRRRRRRRR

14 hours ago, hengweeds said:

There seems to be no docking device? I launched the fuel tank up and found it couldn't be refueled

There is if you didn't touch anything with the docking mode you should try dock the two starships butt to butt

15 hours ago, jacks said:

hey i am having some issues where i cant attach the main body to the crew moduel and cargo.

https://imgur.com/a/3iht9eT

i have no clue why this is happening

its almost the node on the crew moduel is gone

If this keeps happening, be sure to post a KSP.log here. Maybe there's some clues there as to why you have this problem

On 5/9/2024 at 9:24 PM, hengweeds said:

There seems to be no docking device? I launched the fuel tank up and found it couldn't be refueled

I think that RSS/RO docking is broken, but it should still work on the default size. Be sure to set both ships to the same docking standard (BTB/QD)

4 hours ago, jacks said:

yes i have, multiple times. 

there is also a problem where the bottom texture of the moduels  is invisble

the issue where some of the parts are invisble is normal just click on the part and thats how you fix that.

have you tried reinstalling your ksp?

Hi everyone. When I try to load the ship on the launch pad it keeps telling me that the save file is not compatible with the version of ksp I'm using. 
I tried all versions from 1.11.2 to 1.12.5, but nothing worked.
does anyone know how I can solve it?

for the rest, congratulations, fantastic mod!!!!

Hey guys, having issues with the IVAs not working on a manual install. Have all the dependencies.  In the editor it gives me the Reivia options to pick differnt IVA's. But upon launch there are no portraits or IVA. 

Have the SEP and SepInternals folders in game data. Should the internals folder be inside SEP or the  free Iva folder? 

On 5/23/2024 at 10:30 PM, Janus92 said:

Have you tried with a minimal set of mods? Like temporarily moving away all non-required mods to another folder? Maybe it's a mod that breaks your install

yeah no. but i found out where the node went... it is up inside the crew and the cargo moduel. nut now i have no idea what to do. 

On 5/30/2024 at 9:16 AM, mozzy said:

Hey guys, having issues with the IVAs not working on a manual install. Have all the dependencies.  In the editor it gives me the Reivia options to pick differnt IVA's. But upon launch there are no portraits or IVA. 

Have the SEP and SepInternals folders in game data. Should the internals folder be inside SEP or the  free Iva folder? 

The folder called "Spaces" should be inside "StarshipExpansionProject". I will add some instructions on the next update to make that easier

On 6/3/2024 at 12:17 PM, DeepSpaceKraken said:

@Kari When next update?

Currently having some issues to be fixed, but hopefully should not take long

18 hours ago, Kari said:

The folder called "Spaces" should be inside "StarshipExpansionProject". I will add some instructions on the next update to make that easier

Currently having some issues to be fixed, but hopefully should not take long

what kind of problems if I may ask?

Posted (edited)

hello,my donnager mk1 main body's recoloring dont work, its recolor effect (like specular)shows in VAB,but when i launch it or reload this part, all recolor effect disappear,although in recoloring GUI it saved my previous adjustment. all other part in sep is normal, i like this mod very much,but i prefer shining white more, how can i solve this?

Edited by mnbvcxz

• 2 weeks later...