Plans for console EVA CONSTRUCTION

17 hours ago, Blkwolf said:

Wondering if there are any plans to bring EVA construction to consoles? Would definitely change the game in a positive way!

I don't use console, but i think this is already implemented. On pc, in the 1.11 update. Maybe update your game and look at the controls.

Oh also, welcome to the forums. :wink:

On 3/23/2022 at 4:14 PM, siklidkid said:

I don't use console, but i think this is already implemented. On pc, in the 1.11 update. Maybe update your game and look at the controls.

Oh also, welcome to the forums. :wink:

As a former console player, I can say that KSP Enhanced Edition was on 1.10 for a couple years. Update times was the main reason for switching.

On 3/28/2022 at 4:30 PM, BekfastDerp13 said:

As a former console player, I can say that KSP Enhanced Edition was on 1.10 for a couple years. Update times was the main reason for switching.

Im a current console player and sadly they still haven't even updated to 1.11 let alone 1.12 so you can't remove or repair things with an engineer kerbal while on EVA no colour changing or ground lights no revamped textures no banana or golf club experiments its really sad the current state of console development hopefully this doesn't continue into the after release support for KSP2

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2022 at 11:30 AM, BekfastDerp13 said:

Played console a few days ago, still on 1.10

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.