Polaris hotel - For All Mankind (S3E1, 'Polaris', 2022)

Hi people,

A while back, I designed the Hail Mary ship from the book of the same name (with the help of @Hyperspace Industries and @Janus92, to name a few collaborators.) I then started working on a mission report to showcase the recreated flight of that ship. I am still working on that project, but in the process I was distracted by a new season of the alternate history show For All Mankind, currently on Apple TV. The premise is essentially that the Soviets' lead designer during the Space Race, Sergei Korolev, does not die during a surgical operation in 1966 and as a result leads their space program to a successful Moon landing ahead of the Americans. 

As a result, space development on both sides is radically accelerated and the race does not end. Among other things, this indirectly allows for the formation of private space companies and a space hotel, Polaris, is placed in LEO and commissioned in 1992...

Spoiler

However, it suffers a thruster failure due to collision with a North Korean rocket fragment, so it doesn't last for long, and one of the company's founders is also killed during the accident, so...

Here is my recreation of that hotel, based on schematics provided by the show's creators and appearances of the hotel in the first episode. Disclaimer: I do not own any of these schematics.

https://imgur.com/a/wgNC28L

I hope you all enjoy. Any feedback and suggestions for improvements are welcome!

• 5 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.