show stopper problem?

8 minutes ago, Jeffery Spaghetti said:

I had a issue with bd Armory's guns not functioning so I reinstalled bd armory and after doing so I got the message that  tweakscale found a Fatal issue and to post it here along with this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mKqX8Ws5APnEg-baDX3HN2Yt-FdW8peC/view?usp=sharing

the link is what I believe to be the ksp log

You may want to aska bout this in the tweakscale thread 

42 minutes ago, Jeffery Spaghetti said:

man I don't understand any of this forum stuff. 

Howdy @Jeffery Spaghetti, and welcome to the forums!

Don't worry, you'll figure it out pretty quick.  

@Geonovast moved this question to the Technical Support, Modded Installs section because he felt it would get the best response here.

And it worked!  @Rutabaga22 saw your question, and further directed you to a thread where it might get a better response.

There's quite a few sub-forums, placing your questions in the right place is the best way to get a good answer quickly.  Also, know which sections of the forums to look for answers in.  Don't worry, we know it can be confusing finding the right section.  Luckily, there are folks like @Geonovast and @Rutabaga22 to help you find the right place to ask your questions.

Good luck, and again welcome to the forums!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.