Eve Venture

1 hour ago, AuddieD2015 said:

Do you launch and park for 416d for the transfer window and do other things for a year and a half or do you just timewarp up to it and for the transit? Either way is viable, if you ignore contract expirations, so I guess it's asking opinions on how to approach planets.

Because time is a real abstract thing in KSP and there are really no negative impacts, I launch and time warp.  I never have more than 1 mission at a time because of this, which allows me to solely focus on that mission.

44 minutes ago, Scarecrow71 said:

Because time is a real abstract thing in KSP and there are really no negative impacts, I launch and time warp.  I never have more than 1 mission at a time because of this, which allows me to solely focus on that mission.

I understand one at a time very well. The learning curve for me has been rather hyperbolic instead of a curve. Your plan sounds like the best plan. Those tourists all lined up can wait.

I haven't been playing career in a very, very long time. as i became too skilled to find pleasure in the simple "place satellite on X orbit" contracts, I started to play only individual challenges.

that said, back when I was playing career I was trying to have as many missions simultaneously as possible, to not waste time. by the first half of the year, I had missions to everywhere. then I got bored.

On 1/28/2023 at 11:22 AM, AuddieD2015 said:

The learning curve for me has been rather hyperbolic instead of a curve

Some time ago it was a running joke around here that KSP doesn't really have a learning curve.  It's more of a learning wall.

Happy landings!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.