Dithering?!?

rayceeya

14 minutes ago, whatsEJstandfor said:

This is subjective, but I really, really like it. It's not like I look to the navball as a precision heading indicator. I can still read it regardless but, even if I couldn't, I kind of like aesthetic over practicality for the navball anyway.

I have to disagree. I like the navball layout a lot, but the text is too small. I am 53 and do not have the best eyes anymore. It is hard to read.  Shadowzone had the same view.

I hate the look of the navball (I don't mean the whole cluster, just the navball itself). I said the same thing to myself regarding the navball when first seeing KSP2, "Dithering?! really?! Is this some sort of joke??"

Developers: You have access to real, 3D shaders. Please use them for the navball. I look at the navball all the time. Not only is "simulating" 3D with dithering pointless when you have actual 3D shaders at your fingertips, it hurts my eyes. Please bring back a true 3D navball.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.