How do I un/rebind my arrow keys

Milkman6366

• 10 months later...

Same issue here. I've been to all JSON files , all menus, never found anything. Arrow key are very natural for lefty people, I just  cant play without them  :'(

Edited by Kwriss

Permanently binding the arrow keys to anything is pretty Lame.

Notice the capital "L".  I am also left handed though well adapted right handed gaming.

However, it i think limiting / restricting key binding of such an important button is crazy. 

It seems to be the most commonly user defined button for movement outside of WASD.

When Rover, Reaction, & Tranlation are all mapped independent you can have supreme rover control. 

BTW how do you set SAS to active & Mono Prop systems to only gas when you hit a key? Manual didn't seem to work but Jeb was in the Hot Seat and may have been spamming the wrong buttons altogether.

Edited by Fizzlebop Smith

• Community Manager

Talked to some engineers about this today. It looks like the arrow keys CAN be rebound, but the camera controls are hardcoded in - so the keys end up doing two actions.

This is mostly connected to the camera system which is due for a refactor - I'll post here when I have an update.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.