OAB

Little 908

Sorry If im being dumb rn, but what does OAB stand for? It  says OAB then proceeds to show VAB controls

I6iINt5.png

Is this a spelling mistake for VAB? If it isn't then my bad, but Ill put it in bug reports just in case

Nvm its not a mistake, but can someone tell me what it stands for?

Edited by Little 908

20 minutes ago, Flush Foot said:

90% certain it's "Orbital Assembly Building"... from either 'future colonies' functionality of assembling the colony on-orbit or orbital construction of vessels

It is confirmed that the abbreviation stands for Orbital Assembly building which is for floating assembly buldings at orbital velocity around a celestial body, capable of building ships, ideally, interstellar ships. This is done via gathering resources on the ground and having some sort of part(s) in space to combine into a vehicle construction building, in which the resources are used to create spaceships. And for future reference:

"BAE"

Stands for "Base assembly editor". That way, nobody will have to answer that question :) . i mow the lawn... so you don't have to!

Spoiler

i fumbled real bad on that last catchphrase

Edited by DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE

30 minutes ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

It is confirmed that the abbreviation stands for Orbital Assembly building which is for floating assembly buldings at orbital velocity around a celestial body, capable of building ships, ideally, interstellar ships. This is done via gathering resources on the ground and having some sort of part(s) in space to combine into a vehicle construction building, in which the resources are used to create spaceships. And for future reference:

"BAE"

Stands for "Base assembly editor". That way, nobody will have to answer that question :) . i mow the lawn... so you don't have to!

Reveal hidden contents

i fumbled real bad on that last catchphrase

Its like they intentionally made it confusing, but yeah if it wasn’t “orbital assembly building” I would have no clue what it could stand for

Can someone move this out of bug reports?