Tree of Reports - GoldForest's missions and projects.

GoldForest

45 minutes ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

Holy god that's a big space station. I looks like it's bigger than SISS at this point.

Original SISS maybe, though I think SISS might still be bigger than SpaceLab ISS.

SISS 2, nope. 

12 minutes ago, TwoCalories said:

What are those glowy blue lines on the station near the docking ports that connect modules? Are they from a mod or is it some kind of overlay from stock?

Quantum Struts. I have KJR, ans it seems to be working, the Qstruts are just for added security. There was a time when KJR wasn't working and the stations I built wobbled. I started using Qstruts and just never stopped.

1 hour ago, GoldForest said:

Issues fixed, for now! 

It was Docking Cam KURS. No Idea why. But I've removed it. 

Orion docks with SpaceLab ISS and Bill installs all the iROSA modules.

Full album: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

2pDRjlE.jpg

i4uz4Y3.png

RG8RPBD.jpg

AK8fBBO.png

wLO6FpO.jpg

PGQyLKV.jpg

Xz98oqP.jpg

FHaUtJH.jpg

How many parts are in that station? I kitbashed a cursed station which combined Mir, Supermodule, and most of the modules from the 2011 ISS, which had around 530 parts.

8 hours ago, Ultim32 said:

How many parts are in that station? I kitbashed a cursed station which combined Mir, Supermodule, and most of the modules from the 2011 ISS, which had around 530 parts.

Oh gosh, not sure. Haven't kept track. 

On 11/26/2023 at 1:57 PM, GoldForest said:

wLO6FpO.jpg

Where's the HTV From?

Also- scary to hear about the issues with DockingCam KURS as I'm starting to build my ISS Soon and I was planning on using it.... Mod conflict perhaps?

Edited by CollectingSP

1 hour ago, CollectingSP said:

Where's the HTV From?

Also- scary to hear about the issues with DockingCam KURS as I'm starting to build my ISS Soon and I was planning on using it.... Mod conflict perhaps?

As for DCKURS, IDK. Never figured out what was wrong. If you want to look at the logs, I have a Modded Install support thread up with the logs. Mod Conflict? Possibly, but the only mod that I can think of that it would conflict with is Hullcams VDS, which I removed and tested, wasn't that one, or Neptuna Cameras, which I didn't remove. 

I think I know what it might be. The amount of docking ports of SpaceLab ISS is tremendous. I think I might have found a limit to how many KURS can handle, but that's just a theory. 

3 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

As for DCKURS, IDK. Never figured out what was wrong. If you want to look at the logs, I have a Modded Install support thread up with the logs. Mod Conflict? Possibly, but the only mod that I can think of that it would conflict with is Hullcams VDS, which I removed and tested, wasn't that one, or Neptuna Cameras, which I didn't remove. 

I think I know what it might be. The amount of docking ports of SpaceLab ISS is tremendous. I think I might have found a limit to how many KURS can handle, but that's just a theory. 

Thanks for the link!

I'll take a look at your post, but that sort of makes sense. I might uninstall it just to be safe. if you find a limit to the amount of ports, let me know if you can.

Edited by CollectingSP
tyops!

9 minutes ago, CollectingSP said:

Thanks for the link!

I'll take a look at your post, but that sort of makes sense. I might uninstall it just to be safe. if you find a limit to the amount of ports, let me know if you can.

No problem, and like I said, IDK if it's the number of ports, that was just a theory I was throwing out there. 

If you find the real problem with KURS, please do let me know, and if there's a fix for it too, please.

1 minute ago, GoldForest said:

No problem, and like I said, IDK if it's the number of ports, that was just a theory I was throwing out there. 

If you find the real problem with KURS, please do let me know, and if there's a fix for it too, please.

Will do.

Soyuz, Soyuz and Progress join SpaceLab ISS, and with that, this project comes to a close!

Thank you all for coming along with this project. Don't worry though, there are more projects to come, including finishing Armageddon Mir. 

A few of you might have also noticed I posted in Dreaming Big thread.

Well, like @kspbutitscursed said, it's back. I'm still in the planning phases though. Don't expect anything too soon-ish. A day or two at least. Maybe more. 

I'm currently testing Super Module. I would REALLY like to use it. If not, I'll use a Skylab derivative. I have an idea for that.

Anyway, back to SpaceLab ISS!

Full album: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Y6vHWj9.jpg

bOIEXi5.jpg

sdyIk7e.png

2wxEFNR.png

aUUyXlU.jpg

LJTrjJ2.jpg

NcsMjEJ.jpg

Bonus image. So, I set Mechjeb to dock for me, and I tabbed out. When I tabbed back in, I came back to this. I thought Mechjeb was smart. :D No damage, just got a tiny bit stuck. 

EZ7guYC.png

[EXC 13:05:40.638] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleScienceLab.updateModuleUI () (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    ModuleScienceLab.onPartActionUI (Part p) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    EventData`1:Fire(Part)
    UIPartActionWindow:CreatePartList(Boolean)
    UIPartActionWindow:UpdateWindow()
    UIPartActionController:UpdateActiveWindows()
    UIPartActionController:UpdateFlight()
    UIPartActionController:Update()
[ERR 13:05:40.681] Exception handling event onPartActionUICreate in class ModuleScienceLab:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ModuleScienceLab.updateModuleUI () [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at ModuleScienceLab.onPartActionUI (Part p) [0x00025] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) [0x000b0] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 

Yeah... Supermodule is throwing out these errors one after the other... seems like the science lab wasn't configged right... I'm not a config expert, not even a novice... so I'm not going to touch Supermodule until these are fixed. Well, on to Plan B.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please do let me know how. I would like to use Supermodule. 

Edited by GoldForest

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.