(Apo/Peri)apsis Tooltip Display Intermittently Fails

Elnod

Specs: I can't figure out how to upload an image here, and I don't know where else I'd upload it, so here they are transcribed from Steam:

CPU Vendor: AuthenticAMD

CPU Name: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X 12-Core Processor

CPU Frequency: 3.5 GHz

CPU Physical Cores: 12

CPU Logical Cores: 24

RAM Size: 31.88 GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

Video Driver: 31.0.15.1694

VRAM Size: 6 GB

Severity: Medium

Frequency: Medium/High - Consistent issue

Description: I launched a rocket from Kerbin into low orbit, did a Mun insertion, then came back to Kerbin. Normally I'd expect that when hovering over the peri/apoapsis it brings up a tooltip showing the predicted altitude. This works some of the time, but for certain peri/apoapses it didn't bring up a tooltip. It was usually the case that for a given orbit the periapsis tooltip would come up but the apoapsis tooltip didn't, or vice-versa. 

15 hours ago, Elnod said:

Specs: I can't figure out how to upload an image here, and I don't know where else I'd upload it, so here they are transcribed from Steam:

CPU Vendor: AuthenticAMD

CPU Name: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X 12-Core Processor

CPU Frequency: 3.5 GHz

CPU Physical Cores: 12

CPU Logical Cores: 24

RAM Size: 31.88 GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

Video Driver: 31.0.15.1694

VRAM Size: 6 GB

Severity: Medium

Frequency: Medium/High - Consistent issue

Description: I launched a rocket from Kerbin into low orbit, did a Mun insertion, then came back to Kerbin. Normally I'd expect that when hovering over the peri/apoapsis it brings up a tooltip showing the predicted altitude. This works some of the time, but for certain peri/apoapses it didn't bring up a tooltip. It was usually the case that for a given orbit the periapsis tooltip would come up but the apoapsis tooltip didn't, or vice-versa. 

I get this all the time, and the only way I can get them to display is to right-click on them so the box comes up stickied.