Hello!

DigitalEva

Been playing since KSP 1 Early Access, but finally decided to get in on the forums (I haven't done things on a bbs/message board in almost 20 years LOL). In terms of space games, I'm mostly over involved with the SciFi end of things, but I keep coming back to send the best skyward in KSP1 and am going with the slight learning curve with KSP2.

Welcome to the forum, @DigitalEva. I, too, played KSP (Original) in the days of EA (0.18), but, to be honest with you, KSP2's learning curve is pretty steep. Your self-description could accurately describe more than 2/3 of us here - we love sci-fi and keep launching things in KSP1 until KSP2 gets better... :)
Welcome aboard, and be sure to share some screenshots of what you make in either game. We love to see 'em!

Hi @DigitalEva

As you've been through the KSP 1 roadmap, you have a good inkling on how things will progress with KSP 2. It does seem quite different/strange to those of us who have lived with 1 for a good while... but it's a curve worth following IMHO.

And as @adsii1970 says - (or rather the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation did) - Share and Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Vexillar said:

As you've been through the KSP 1 roadmap, you have a good inkling on how things will progress with KSP 2. It does seem quite different/strange to those of us who have lived with 1 for a good while... but it's a curve worth following IMHO.

Oh yeah. I'm eagerly awaiting the upcoming additions!