Buttons not Clickable [Prograde/Retrograde etc Right of the NavBall]

WIIN_Splasher

Reported Version: v0.1.3 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Lyzeen 7 5800X | GPU: RTX 3070ti | RAM32 GB

Hello, 
I do not know if the bug is already known. While flying with a rocket, no matter what parts or size, I can set it to prograde normally. So that my rocket automatically holds direction prograde. But if I want to press another setting (Retrograde, Normal, Anti-Normal, Radial in, Radial out) it does not work. I mean that another setting can no longer be clicked. As if they were locked. If I go with the mouse again from the "button down" and then again on it, then the button is highlighted and can be pressed. I hope my English was good enough to explain the problem.

I don't know what other information is important, so here is some general info
I have the version v0.1.3.0, 
resolution 1920x1080, fullscreen

Included Attachments:

Bildschirmfoto2023-06-23um19_37_32.png.d96b6139a428c9cef6422f53c8f92f77.png

Edited by Anth12

Same here and I want to clarify that the problem is a discrepancy between the visible button and the clickable area. The "prograde" button for example (I am using 1920 x 1080 full screen res, no UI scaling that I am aware of, everything default) ist showing its tooltip when I mouse over it even at the edge but the actual "clickable" area is much much smaller and offset to the upper right. So I need to click within the small circle of the prograde icon to actually press the button and trigger the action. I thinkt it has some relation to the new UI elements scaling that also causes blurriness on the navball and other odd stuff.

So to sum it up: The tooltip shows in the right places but the clicking is not registered anywhere but within a much smaller area.

40 minutes ago, RalphKerman said:

Same here and I want to clarify that the problem is a discrepancy between the visible button and the clickable area. The "prograde" button for example (I am using 1920 x 1080 full screen res, no UI scaling that I am aware of, everything default) ist showing its tooltip when I mouse over it even at the edge but the actual "clickable" area is much much smaller and offset to the upper right. So I need to click within the small circle of the prograde icon to actually press the button and trigger the action. I thinkt it has some relation to the new UI elements scaling that also causes blurriness on the navball and other odd stuff.

So to sum it up: The tooltip shows in the right places but the clicking is not registered anywhere but within a much smaller area.

I think this is the version of this bug I've encountered, too. I'm on a 5120x1440 display and didn't adjust the UI scaling away from whatever the default was upon first loading 0.1.3.0. When trying to click any of the SAS buttons (including lock/maneuver/target/anti-target), I have to click around a couple times within the icon before it takes. I didn't notice the clickable area being outside of the icons, just not taking up the entirety of the icon.

Have seen this bug too. Have to hover over the buttons and change the mouse position slightly and eventually I can click the buttons.

It feels like there are "blind spots" on the buttons where clicking/hovering is not registered correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...