Active Vessel Pulls Craft Close by into a Weird Suborbital Orbit When in Timewarp.

TripleStaff

Just want to reaffirm that I'm still seeing this bug in 0.1.4.1, was trying to release a lander from a small mothership over Ike and when I was focused on the lander, the mothership's orbit started spiraling out from Ike and Duna on an an accelerating escape trajectory until I switched focus to the craft.

5 hours ago, Stoup said:

Just want to reaffirm that I'm still seeing this bug in 0.1.4.1, was trying to release a lander from a small mothership over Ike and when I was focused on the lander, the mothership's orbit started spiraling out from Ike and Duna on an an accelerating escape trajectory until I switched focus to the craft.

I have a suspiction that craft with fuel can randomly turn on its engine to 100% because of timewarp or if you switch to it. I got situation several times when I returned to craft throught tracking station or did timewarp and after these engines turned on. You can see it in my file and in videos, when stage without fuel don't cgange trajectory. Maybe all this situation because it turned on engine? I need to investigate it and find way to reproduce

Edited by Vortygont
typo

6 hours ago, Stoup said:

Yeah, its still definitely an issue in 0.1.4.1
I had it happen to me a few days ago.

Reported Version: v0.1.4.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel Core i7 9750H | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 165 | RAM16 GB

Please add this report to this topic

I again reproduced this bug but for 01.4.1 ver. It seems in video that the separated stage is pulled jerkily towards the active craft. Say please if it is the same as you've encountered and you described. I attached also craft and log, where you can find my craft as "Test rocket-2"

Included Attachments:

Pulling.mp4

Testrocket-2.json

Player.log

• 1 month later...