Bug Status [7/14]

9 hours ago, Dakota said:

Unsure how this got misconstrued. The upvoting system isn't going away and is core to the success of K.E.R.B.

Oh thank goodness. I did go to the bug forums first to confirm, but on mobile I couldn't see the upvote/downvote buttons and thought the worst. Glad to hear they are staying!

So, your new subforum doesn't work.  Submitted bug reports are being reviewed by Bug Hunters prior to posting, and they have the final say as to whether or not something actually gets posted.  Really not cool as it reinforces me not wanting to submit them.  Why waste the time when the bug hunters aren't going to even let your report see the light of day?

And before I get harshed on for this:  I gave all the appropriate information, gave the log file, and gave a video.  And yet someone who shall remain nameless decided it didn't meet what THEY wanted to see.

On 7/14/2023 at 6:14 PM, Dakota said:

honestly it's just so i can continuously make the joke:

"thanks for helping us....K.E.R.B (curb) these bugs"

On 7/14/2023 at 5:28 PM, Dakota said:

Our internal reports still include the upvotes. Publicly, we just wanted to make sure certain issues weren't being upstaged by others that the community is more passionate about. It's all subjective, right? Some players may think that, for example, issue #6 is a non-problem but #9 is a show-stopper - but if they see that issue #6 has 3x the amount of votes #9 has, they don't feel like their issue is important to the community and, thus, the team. Hopefully that helps.

Product Development Term, basically another word for a player. I wanted to make the acronym work, okay?!?

We need a "Groan" button for bad puns. 

Making KERB acronym work gets a thumbs up... 'KERB the bugs'?  GROAN!