No signal in KCS

So, my problem is...  

At a random moment in the gameplay , when launch a ship, I realized that there was no signal. even though I'm at KSC and have antennas. This happened twice already and I had to load my save to try to solve the problem. Could anyone help me solve my problem?

Sorry for the enlglish :0

Edited by Bicodabaguete

i think it has to do with the planet curve. if you stay in a low orbit, there are areas where you can't see any ground relay station, so you lose contact until the craft orbits above another relay station. you can avoid the problem by having relay satellites, and before that by launching in higher trajectories.

either that, or you don't have batteries and you run out of electricity.

or you have plasma signal block enabled and you accelerate a lot while still in the atmosphere.

but both those problems can be solved easily

If you’re on the ground at the KSC then even the puny antenna inside a probe core will give you a signal, unless you ran out of power without realising? Most liquid fuel engines provide electrical power while running, or at least the engines you’d use early in a launch do, so you should have power in flight, but maybe you waited on the pad for too long and used up all the power? You may want to add more batteries if that’s the case.

i don't no what happen, i just left for 30 minutes and when i come back the problem dissapear

Note: i was on the ground with  batteries, solar pannels  and atennas i also play with some mods, i dont know if that could be causing the problem

Edited by Bicodabaguete

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.