My 0.18 Wish List

Cooly568

THIS IS, my 0.18 wish list

Features:

Polished IVA

(All internals finished and internal movement started (like moving around in the rocket)

More Parts

(Simple Enough, I mainly want more jets and space-plane parts)

(Also, jets that don't work on kerbin, but work on places like Duna and Eve.)

More Planets/Moons

(Also pretty simple, I mainly want more unique planets, like the crystal moon in Nova's dev blog)

More Kerbal Animations

(Just more animations (What I really want is you click a button and you kerbal does a pose... thing, like in TF2)

More Scenes With Gene And Wernher Kerman

(Kinda like the "At Kerbal Space Center" video, whenever you start a new save or make your first rocket/plane, land somewhere else, or blow up, you get a little video from Gene or Wernher.)

More Kerbal Flight Cam Videos

(Right now when we have a flight the only thing we see the kerbals do is be happy, be normal or be freaking out. I would like more.)

Weather/Clouds

(Not necessarily physical weather yet, just aesthetic weather. Like clouds.)

Kerbal Voices

(In flight kerbals do nothing but nothing. I would like for them to talk every once in a while or when something blows up, ETC.)

Bug Fixes

None now.

Other Shenanigans:

Graphics Card Physics Acceleration

(I don't know if this is possible with unity but if it is that would help everyone, MASSIVELY.

I will probably add more over time.

Edited by Cooly568

It makes me sad that people do little to no research when posting suggestions.

Did you know most of your suggestions are either on the 'What not to suggest' Sticky or is already planned?

Asking for bug fixes...are you serious?

There's bug reporting guidelines, and you should always skim a page or two to make sure it hasn't already been reported.

It makes me sad that people do little to no research when posting suggestions.

Did you know most of your suggestions are either on the 'What not to suggest' Sticky or is already planned?

Asking for bug fixes...are you serious?

There's bug reporting guidelines, and you should always skim a page or two to make sure it hasn't already been reported.

This is his wishlist, it contains stuff he would possibly like to see ingame in a future update. It really has nothing to do with the suggestions/bugreports

This is his wishlist, it contains stuff he would possibly like to see ingame in a future update. It really has nothing to do with the suggestions/bugreports

Then he shouldn't tag it as [suggestion].

If it's just a wish list, post it in General Discussion.

Docking isn't going to be implemented for a while. The devs want to polish what they have so far first. They want to hold off on docking so that when they do put it in, it is full on docking that isn't just connected ships, but can also pass fuel and Kerbonaughts through (which I'm assuming means that moving around whilst performing IVA's will need to come first)

I'd actually like some parts that make my rockets look like real life rockets. So payload fairings, shrouds, larger fuel tanks, and then some cool modules like the crew tank. So my space vehicle doesn't wobble on takeoff, but rather looks sick like the Atlas V.

Edited by Ki11aWi11

-economic and R&D part of game, science program to fulfill during the mission

-flights planning, Space Program progress (like starting from short sub-orbital flights to interplanetary explorations, space stations, surface bases and so on)

-More rocket, structural and other, parts that fit in game style and concept (no real stuff like space shuttle, only stuff inspired by real things)

-Planes as a payable addon, availble after final release of fully completed KSP, flight model for planes reworked

-transparent cockpit windows

-more juice, more meat

-better cameras for crew members

-ATC, flight control, kerbals should say something

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.