Illuminators (lights) do not function [Flicker/Blink for a second and turn off]

Ooglak Kerman

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Win10 Pro | CPU: I9-11900K | GPU: RTX 3090 | RAM64GB

After launch of a craft, toggling the lights button for all lights or just the individual illuminator results in the illuminator blinking on briefly then off and and then ceasing to work.  This is the case for all lights in the Light group of Utility.

A simple craft to test was a MK1-3 capsule, Z-4K battery, and anything from the Light group from Utility.

Severity: medium.  Rovering in the dark is problematic
Frequency: high.  Always occurs.  Even after quick save and revert and game reload.

Edited by Spicat

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 Latest Update | CPU: AMD 7 5700G | GPU: RTX 3080 | RAM32 gb ddr3 3200mhz

All light sources such as landing wheels front lights to dome lights don't illuminate the environment or even the blinking light. It's just a gray color. It happens randomly, but when I reload the game it gets fixed, I can't find how to reproduce this.

Included Attachments:

When enable light they just flicks once fast and stays off.

Included Attachments:

Same issue. Quicksave and reload reliably fixes it for me, but results in the lights UI being in an incorrect state. I think this also might sometimes happen with landing gear.

Should be noted that the same issue doesn't happen with the interior lights of pods, which display correctly when turned on right away.

OS: windows 10 pro 64 | CPU: Intel core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.7 GHz | GPU: Geforce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 | RAM31.86 GB

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2023208390

In this short clip, you can see me first load an earlier save in-flight, where the lights do work. I then load a new flight from the VAB and all of the non-landing-gear / non cockpit lights do not work.  They flash for a split second when "U" is first pressed, then nothing.  Do note that I removed the landing can's lights from the "U" functionality.

Included Attachments: