Kethane Pack 0.9.2 - New cinematic trailer! - 1.0 compatibility update

Majiir

You know what WOULD be useful? For folks who've played with kethane quite a bit to chime in with examples of efficient operations plans. For instance, is it better to drill and extract kethane, then haul it orbit for mass refining and filling a tank farm? Or is it more efficient to refine it on the ground and then haul fuel/lox back to orbit? How does that vary based on the gravity of the resource world? Important usage considerations for various scenarios, etc.

There is ALOT of all this back through this thread. And far better than a tutorial imo..here ya ask specific question you can get a specific response.

If you crunch the numbers there is not much of a difference between refining planet side or doing it in orbit. Thats really more a personal pref thing. I will say this though, while theres not much difference in effectivness there is a huge logistics difference.

If your doing your refining planetside some thought needs to be put into what your fuel needs int hat area are. Making sure to get the fuels ya need into orbit when needed. However, if your doing your refining in orbit then you can just refine fuels as needed. If you have an orbital station with a stockpile of Kethane and a converter it can effectivly refuel any ship at any time.

Now this holds true for fuel and oxidizer....if you need ONLY mono or xenon then due to weight its better to refine on the ground, as those fuel types are lighter than kethane.

Past that the best advice I think there is is make sure you have a full logistigs network set up...thats when kethane really shines. Seems to me so much focus on drilling and storage. Think of RL resource harvesting.....mining and raw storage it the tip of iceberg.

Mining - Planetside refining/storage - Orbital refining/storage - ServiceStatoins - Tankers to bridge each station.....this can even be done early in career mode.

Personaly, I focus on getting the above logi network in place before I go exploring or doing science...because once thats in place it takes alot of the 'risk' out of any other missions operating in the area.

Honestly, a lot of it comes down to personal gameplay style. Kethane is plentyful in the Kerbol system. My longest save to date spanned almost 600 years...didnt come close to running out of kethane....

There is ALOT of all this back through this thread.

Well, yes. Certainly. But the thread is on page 411 with the default forum settings so that's quite a lot to wade through to find tips, amidst the usual complaints, pseudo-bug reports, etc. A general operational guide would be very handy for those of us who've dabbled and know how generally to find it, extract and refine it, but never built a serious infrastructure.

Something like, oh I don't know, this maybe:

If you crunch the numbers there is not much of a difference between refining planet side or doing it in orbit. Thats really more a personal pref thing. I will say this though, while theres not much difference in effectivness there is a huge logistics difference.

If your doing your refining planetside some thought needs to be put into what your fuel needs int hat area are. Making sure to get the fuels ya need into orbit when needed. However, if your doing your refining in orbit then you can just refine fuels as needed. If you have an orbital station with a stockpile of Kethane and a converter it can effectivly refuel any ship at any time.

Now this holds true for fuel and oxidizer....if you need ONLY mono or xenon then due to weight its better to refine on the ground, as those fuel types are lighter than kethane.

Past that the best advice I think there is is make sure you have a full logistigs network set up...thats when kethane really shines. Seems to me so much focus on drilling and storage. Think of RL resource harvesting.....mining and raw storage it the tip of iceberg.

Mining - Planetside refining/storage - Orbital refining/storage - ServiceStatoins - Tankers to bridge each station.....this can even be done early in career mode.

Personaly, I focus on getting the above logi network in place before I go exploring or doing science...because once thats in place it takes alot of the 'risk' out of any other missions operating in the area.

Honestly, a lot of it comes down to personal gameplay style. Kethane is plentyful in the Kerbol system. My longest save to date spanned almost 600 years...didnt come close to running out of kethane....

Thank you! This is the kind of info that's good to know. :)

I have one MAJOR issue with the Kethane mod. It has major problems with RemoteTech because the Kethane drills continue to work when the battery is completely drained and even when all your tanks are full. If you are consuming more power than you are generating (easy to do with Kethane drills) you will lose your probe if you ever reach 0 power. Most power draining items stop working when they lose power so you have these tiny intermittent moments of control where you can shut things down. There's also the expectation that when your tanks fill up the drill will stop so eventually you will start charging the batteries again. But not with the kethane drill.

Please address this in future revisions.

Majiir: I'd like to request a waiver, to post some modified config files for the extraplanetary launchpads mod. Sadly some of the parts are....unattractive. What I've done for my own use is to add the ore/metal/rocketparts conversion to your configs to allow your drills and converters to be used. So I can now use the kethane converter and drills instead of EL's parts. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to share those configs for the use of the community.

Majiir: I'd like to request a waiver, to post some modified config files for the extraplanetary launchpads mod. Sadly some of the parts are....unattractive. What I've done for my own use is to add the ore/metal/rocketparts conversion to your configs to allow your drills and converters to be used. So I can now use the kethane converter and drills instead of EL's parts. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to share those configs for the use of the community.

If it'll affect your opinion (in the positive direction), Majiir, I would appreciate such a thing.

What I found out the hard way is that when lifting Kethane up to refine it in orbit, bigger is better. I hadn't intended to visit Ike but fortunately I overbuilt the ship, one of the Kethane satellites had more than enough fuel to get from Duna orbit to Ike and the mining landers I built for Duna were more than capable of the same trip.

What happened was the landers had an X200-8 tank on top, which they'd take down empty to save on landing weight, but would need to be filled in addition to the rest of the tanks for the ascent.

Net result was each trip I'd get less than half an X200-8 tank of fuel to go into the return ship's tanks. Even with two landers it would have taken forever, so I decamped the entire mission except for one scanning satellite to Ike.

Eve would be far worse. I shudder to think of what a fully reusable lander, able to make multiple trips, would be like for Eve. Trying to do it all together with drills, Kethane tanks and converter on the lander would be... difficult. Might be doable with mining and refining on the surface and a lander able to lift significant amounts of excess fuel to orbit, then land with just the bare minimum in the tanks to not crash.

So there's a challenge, an "all up" Kethane mining and refining, reusable lander for Eve, with the tanks being filled on a ship in orbit.

So I installed the mod correctly and it works fine. but when i have a probe in orbit scanning i can not go back to the space center. i tried turning all the scanners off and nothing. when i click space center it says no target. can someone help me fix this please.

You know what WOULD be useful? For folks who've played with kethane quite a bit to chime in with examples of efficient operations plans. For instance, is it better to drill and extract kethane, then haul it orbit for mass refining and filling a tank farm? Or is it more efficient to refine it on the ground and then haul fuel/lox back to orbit? How does that vary based on the gravity of the resource world? Important usage considerations for various scenarios, etc.

My Kethane experience is sending a probe to map a few bodies. However I come from an engineering background so I do A LOT of planning on "paper" before I build.

My current thought is to have minimal installations on the ground. Placing as much of the process as possible in orbit. For the purpose of mobility. If your mining operation was permanent then you would have less to setup in each location. If your mining operation was designed to move you would have less to move.

Also if you had as much of the process in orbit as possible you could then move that orbiting facility to another moon or planet if you need to.

Perhaps I don't have the experience/wisdom on the Kethane system as other do, but this is what I have planned so far.

My Kethane experience is sending a probe to map a few bodies. However I come from an engineering background so I do A LOT of planning on "paper" before I build.

My current thought is to have minimal installations on the ground. Placing as much of the process as possible in orbit. For the purpose of mobility. If your mining operation was permanent then you would have less to setup in each location. If your mining operation was designed to move you would have less to move.

Also if you had as much of the process in orbit as possible you could then move that orbiting facility to another moon or planet if you need to.

Perhaps I don't have the experience/wisdom on the Kethane system as other do, but this is what I have planned so far.

A suggestion, if I may:

Leave your orbital refining/storage stations somewhat static, so to speak. At most these should travel within a given SoI (if even that much).

Rather make TankerShips to transit between refining stations (and any other ops ya got going). The tankers can be built to not only move about more fuel effectivly, but also faster. This saves time and resources, esp once you have Kerbals/missions spread out all over the system.

Another upside is that the Tankers can be easy fit with all 3 docking port sizes (or omni port if ya happen to have a part like that) making it double as a rescue tug in dire times.

Another upside is that the Tankers can be easy fit with all 3 docking port sizes (or omni port if ya happen to have a part like that) making it double as a rescue tug in dire times.

Indeed. My basic tanker has a Clamp-O-Tron at one end, and a Sr at the other. (I don't generally use the Jr.)

Question:

Is there a way to make it so that my Kethane probes continue to map without being focused on them?

Right now, I spend a lot of time sitting around waiting for a body to be mapped for Kethane deposits. I'd rather spend that time launching more probes or landers... or what have you.

I do know that SCANsat can operate in the background, so you don't have to stare at your probe doing the mapping there. If there's a way to integrate that concept into Kethane probes... that would be great!

ok I may have missed something lately but my "multiverse" save with Ganzor and some others wors fine for them it seems but stalls on the generator for my end completely!

Thought that issue had been fixed

...:::EDIT:::...

this was in the error log AFTER deleting the geny part

[LOG 20:21:37.978] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Command/computerCore/part/computerCore'

[LOG 20:21:37.998] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Command/scienceModule/part/scienceModule'

[LOG 20:21:38.011] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/AntimatterCollector/part/AntimatterCollector'

[LOG 20:21:38.019] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/AntimatterReactors/AntimatterReactor125/AntimatterReactor125'

[LOG 20:21:38.030] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/AntimatterReactors/AntimatterReactor250/AntimatterReactor250'

[LOG 20:21:38.041] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/AntimatterReactors/AntimatterReactor375/AntimatterReactor375'

[LOG 20:21:38.051] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/circradiatorKT/part/circradiatorKT'

[LOG 20:21:38.072] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/circradiatorKT/part2/circradiatorKT2'

[LOG 20:21:38.092] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/circradiatorKT/part3/circradiatorKT3'

[LOG 20:21:38.112] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/ElectricalGeneratorsL/Brayton2/Brayton2'

[WRN 20:21:38.117] Could not create PartResource of type 'ElectricCharge

[LOG 20:21:38.124] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/ElectricalGeneratorsL/Brayton3/Brayton3'

[WRN 20:21:38.128] Could not create PartResource of type 'ElectricCharge

[LOG 20:21:38.136] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/ElectricalGeneratorsS/Brayton1/Brayton1'

[WRN 20:21:38.140] Could not create PartResource of type 'ElectricCharge

[LOG 20:21:38.145] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/ElectricalGeneratorsS/tinyBrayton/tinyBrayton'

[WRN 20:21:38.150] Could not create PartResource of type 'ElectricCharge

[LOG 20:21:38.156] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/HeatRadiator/radiator0/radiator0'

[LOG 20:21:38.164] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/HeatRadiator/radiator1/radiator1'

[LOG 20:21:38.172] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/HeatRadiator/radiator2/radiator2'

[LOG 20:21:38.182] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/NuclearReactor1Sphere/25-1500/NuclearReactor375'

[LOG 20:21:38.242] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/NuclearReactor1Sphere/25-300/NuclearReactor250'

[LOG 20:21:38.297] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/NuclearReactor3Spheres/25-1-125/NuclearReactor0625'

[LOG 20:21:38.311] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/NuclearReactor3Spheres/25-25/NuclearReactor125'

[LOG 20:21:38.357] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/RadialHeatRadiator/radial/RadialRadiatorzzz'

[LOG 20:21:38.365] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/RadialHeatRadiator/radial2/RadialRadiatorzzz2'

[LOG 20:21:38.376] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/SmallFusionReactor/Fusion0/FusionReactor0625'

[LOG 20:21:38.388] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/SmallFusionReactor/Fusion1/FusionReactor125'

[LOG 20:21:38.398] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/WarpDrive/WarpDrive/WarpDrive'

[LOG 20:21:38.408] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/WarpDrive/WarpDrive2/WarpDrive2'

[LOG 20:21:38.419] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/WarpDrive/WarpDrive3/WarpDrive3'

[LOG 20:21:38.428] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Engines/AluminiumHybrid/part/AluminiumHybrid1'

[ERR 20:21:38.429] PartCompiler: Cannot clone model 'Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBooster/model' as model does not exist

[ERR 20:21:38.430] PartCompiler: Model was not compiled correctly

[ERR 20:21:38.431] PartCompiler: Cannot compile model

[ERR 20:21:38.431] PartCompiler: Cannot compile part

[LOG 20:21:38.432] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WarpPlugin/Parts/Engines/MethaneEngine/part/FNMethaneEngine'

[LOG 20:21:38.436] Added sound_rocket_hard to FXGroup running

[LOG 20:21:38.437] Added sound_explosion_low to FXGroup flameout

[LOG 20:21:38.440] Oxidizer not found in resource database. Propellant Setup has failed.

[EXC 20:21:38.441] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[LOG 20:26:01.410] RemoteTech: ModuleSPU: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.411] RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.412] RemoteTech: ModuleSPUPassive: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.412] RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.413] RemoteTech: ModuleSPUPassive: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.414] RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.414] RemoteTech: ModuleSPUPassive: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.415] RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.416] RemoteTech: ModuleSPUPassive: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.416] RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.417] RemoteTech: ModuleSPUPassive: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.418] RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.418] RemoteTech: ModuleSPUPassive: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.419] RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.420] RemoteTech: ModuleSPUPassive: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.420] RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: OnDestroy

[LOG 20:26:01.421] RemoteTech: ModuleSPUPassive: OnDestroy

[WRN 20:26:01.428] [Kethane] Saving settings

Posting here and on their page!

...:::EDIT:::...

Edited by Mechrior

This is the system that has worked for me:

• Mining Lander:
    • Drill
    • Small Converter
    • Kethoelectric Generator
    • Smallest available kethane container
    • 1.25 Big Orange Tanks worth of fuel capacity
    • 4 x Cylindrified Monoprop tanks
    • TWR > 0.1 when fully loaded

[*]Fuel Tanker:

• 1 Big Orange Tank
    • 4 x Cylyndrified Monoprop tanks
    • 4 x Xenon tanks
    • NERVA Engine

[*]Fuel Station:

• 2+ Big Orange Tanks worth of fuel capacity
    • 2+ 2.5m Monoprop tanks
    • Some Xenon tanks
    • Lots of docking ports

The miner extracts and processes Kethane on Minmus. This is more efficient than processing it in orbit, since 1 ton of Kethan produces slightly less than 1 ton of fuel. The small converter is less efficient than a large one, but that doesn't matter since you're sitting on the deposit; you just extract more until you are full. Since the main power comes from the Kethoelectric Generator, you don't even have to worry about nightfall. Once its full up, it launches to orbit and rendezvous with the tanker.

The tanker fills up from the lander. The extra quarter-tank on the lander is more than enough for the launch and landing, so there's enough to fill the tanker completely even if its dry. Similarly, there's usually enough monopropellant, since the tanker isn't usually totally dry; if it's short, the last bit can be converted from the small amount of Kethane the lander carries. (By necessity; it's not possible to feed Kethane directly from a drill to a converter - you cannot extract Kethane if you don't have somewhere to store it.)

The tanker transfers to LKO and unloads onto the station, then returns for another load. You get ~95% of a full BOT. (You only need ~100m/s of delta-v to get from Minmus to LKO, since you can use aerobraking to do most of the work. And since the tanker's mass is quite low when it's empty, the 1000 m/s of delta-v to get back doesn't require all that much fuel.) Ships can then stop there to pick up fuel.

This system is efficient and simple: only two rendezvous-and-docking maneuvers, and no need for precision landings. Flexability is limited; if I ever found myself needing huge amounts of monopropellant, xenon, or kethane in LKO I'd be in trouble. But that's never happened: 4 cylinders of monoprop to 1 BOT of fuel is a good ratio, and I almost never need to refuel Xenon tanks. (If I have to, I can; the tanker has some xenon storage, and while the lander does not, it can refine the xenon in orbit from its small supply of kethane.)

I seem to have a problem. The UI panel isn't showing up for me in map view. There's a small window in the correct shade of green, but it's all messed up and doesn't do anything.

You can see it very faintly here, along the top edge of the screen above 'Warp Helper':

rr8b.png

This one shows it more clearly, just to the right of the flag icon. This is with all my other mods uninstalled, just to be sure it's not an interaction:

zevb.png

I'm on Windows, KSP 0.23, Kethane 0.8.4.

So I installed the mod correctly and it works fine. but when i have a probe in orbit scanning i can not go back to the space center. i tried turning all the scanners off and nothing. when i click space center it says no target. can someone help me fix this please.

Bump

If this has been posted before, please direct me to the discussion...

I have been having a crazy experience using K0.8.4. I can launch a large drill-equipped ship and make it all the way out to Mun. I get into orbit, but if I change to map view, then back, everything on the ship except the drill has vanished. All of the engine and fuel components still show up in MJ windows, but visually they're gone.

If I try to land, the drill will still act as if those components are in place, but at some point the whole thing explodes.

If I manage to land, then bring another ship down close to it, when I get the new ship within about 500m, the drill ship suddenly leaps off the surface, all of the non-kethane parts disappear, and the drill unit shoots upward until it reaches about 20km, where it arcs over and free-falls back to the surface.

This has now happened on four straights attempts to put this drill ship down on Mun.

I do use a texture compressor, XLP, latest MJ dev, and the Visual Enhancements" mod (clouds and lights). Is there a known incompatibility that I'm hitting here?

If this has been posted before, please direct me to the discussion...

I have been having a crazy experience using K0.8.4. I can launch a large drill-equipped ship and make it all the way out to Mun. I get into orbit, but if I change to map view, then back, everything on the ship except the drill has vanished. All of the engine and fuel components still show up in MJ windows, but visually they're gone.

If I try to land, the drill will still act as if those components are in place, but at some point the whole thing explodes.

If I manage to land, then bring another ship down close to it, when I get the new ship within about 500m, the drill ship suddenly leaps off the surface, all of the non-kethane parts disappear, and the drill unit shoots upward until it reaches about 20km, where it arcs over and free-falls back to the surface.

This has now happened on four straights attempts to put this drill ship down on Mun.

I do use a texture compressor, XLP, latest MJ dev, and the Visual Enhancements" mod (clouds and lights). Is there a known incompatibility that I'm hitting here?

Ok thats a new one.....

Have you tried an install with JUST kethane installed?

Not sure about VisualEnhancments or XLP, but I use the rest of those mods and they work just fine with kethane.

This is bizzare enough Id really suggest making a proper bug report to Majiir (follow link in OP).

Did you do dumplog any of the times this happened? Did ya look at debug log ingame? If so anything jumping out at ya, any big red flags?

I just tried a new sandbox, and the spacecraft disintegrated at booster separation/sustainer ignition. Twice...

The lander had a customized "instrument bay" (a 1.25m bulkhead with MJ and SAS modules installed) at the very top of the stack, and the heavy drill was attached just beneath that. Apparently, there is some issue with attaching stuff on top of the drill. Is there an exhaust port at the top of the drill?

Anyway, I moved the drill to the top of the stack, with the instrument bay just under it. I then launched two identical landers without incident, setting them down about 20m from each other.

So the problems might just be structural, but that behavior in the other sandbox was utterly bizarre. I've never had landers just "jump" off the ground like a flea before.

Bump

Also if i go to the space center on the ground i can not turn around and leave it.

he only mod i have is kethane

When i try to leave the space center this is the message i get "[Exception]: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Edited by taylorabc101

I seem to have a problem. The UI panel isn't showing up for me in map view. There's a small window in the correct shade of green, but it's all messed up and doesn't do anything.

You can see it very faintly here, along the top edge of the screen above 'Warp Helper':

This one shows it more clearly, just to the right of the flag icon. This is with all my other mods uninstalled, just to be sure it's not an interaction:

I'm on Windows, KSP 0.23, Kethane 0.8.4.

I've had this also. Look in your ksp_log.txt (can be found in ksp_win/launcher_data) for any pluginloadexceptions. update or remove the plugins mentioned with that error.

If that doesn't work, I have no idea and you'll have to ask an expert :D

(you can also try to post this in the bugs-part of the forum)

Edited by ExtremeTrader

The lander had a customized "instrument bay" (a 1.25m bulkhead with MJ and SAS modules installed) at the very top of the stack, and the heavy drill was attached just beneath that. Apparently, there is some issue with attaching stuff on top of the drill. Is there an exhaust port at the top of the drill?

I've used the tops of the large drills to mount small Kethane scanning satellites without a problem. I also have a Kethane miner that's very integrated with its custom launcher, the bottoms of the drills have fuel tank stacks and engines hanging off them, down either side of the core stack. (Seemed logical at the time, before KJR, but it can't be yanked off and saved as a subassembly.)

Is your instrument bay one of the 6S Tubes or is it a cfg file edit?

Hey there. I've been setting up a pretty major drilling operation on Minmus. However, once I finally got my kethane drill into place, I am not getting any kethane.

Here's a couple screen shots to show my situation:

Whynokethane_zps73d740bb.jpg

As you can see, I have a drill and a storage tank on the same stack. The drill bit is inside the surface, and I have plenty of power.

Whynokethane2_zpsdeb49b04.jpg

You can also see that I have plenty of kethane available in this location.

I have two theories:

1) The drill bit must not collide with other objects (I have a mobility system attached to it. It's presently retracted, but still clips the drill bit).

2) I must have a kethane scanner on the vehicle (I do not).

Any other ideas? Anything I am doing wrong?

As far as I am aware, I am running kethane v0.8.4 since I downloaded kethane only about 5 days ago.

Win 7 64-bit

KSP 0.23

Career mode

I just tested detaching the KAS pipe, just in case. No luck.

EDIT:

Second test results:

I moved the drill a tiny bit and it now works. I was apparently JUST barely outside the kethane deposit.

EDIT2:

Further experimentation has resulted in a full understanding of the issue.

Apparently, my drill bit was TOO deep. I had adjusted the suspension of the mobility system to where the drill was sitting directly on the ground. This, for some reason, made it think there was no kethane there. Simply raising the drill to slightly above ground made areas that previously failed to produce, produce fully.

Edited by Aloriel

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.