Kethane Pack 0.9.2 - New cinematic trailer! - 1.0 compatibility update

Majiir

I never realized that there was a 0.4.3, so I finally updated today because 0.4.2 does not work in KSP 0.20.

However, I am now having difficulties. Whenever I put a detector (either) on a ship (of any size) and launch, it warps the map out to the middle of space and does not load the craft, but just freezes there with the "moving really fast in orbit whooshing" sound. I can attach any other pieces (drills, tanks, etc) and they work fine. Any advice on fixing this?

Also, to fix the scaling issue, just go through all the part configs and if they do not already have the parameter "scale" just "scale = 1" right under the "rescale = ..." line.

I never realized that there was a 0.4.3, so I finally updated today because 0.4.2 does not work in KSP 0.20.

However, I am now having difficulties. Whenever I put a detector (either) on a ship (of any size) and launch, it warps the map out to the middle of space and does not load the craft, but just freezes there with the "moving really fast in orbit whooshing" sound. I can attach any other pieces (drills, tanks, etc) and they work fine. Any advice on fixing this?

I have this problem too with detectors and the drills :S

The German KSP community page has ....

How do you apply it? I overwrote my current dll located in the Plugins folder and when I launched the game I was still not able to launch any crafts equipped with scanners. Exactly the same issue.

I'm also not having any luck with the link from the German forum. I just replaced the original kethane DLL with the one from the link provided and still cannot launch or access anything with scanners. Are there any steps I'm missing, or has anyone else found a way to get this working? Cheers!

Edited by Minions

Ah come on guys, give the author some time to mess around in the new version a little while. Patience is it's own reward ... or something like that

Of course... of course... :)

Ah come on guys, give the author some time to mess around in the new version a little while. Patience is it's own reward ... or something like that
Here! Here! more of this!

Agreed, give these guys some time to breath, it hasn't even been 24 hours since release. Let them actually have some time to play the new version before slaving away to get their mods updated. Remember this is a game... not life or death. :D

Agreed, give these guys some time to breath, it hasn't even been 24 hours since release. Let them actually have some time to play the new version before slaving away to get their mods updated. Remember this is a game... not life or death. :D

People are just anxious coz they have to wait for those mods they are playing with to be able to continue their save games.

People are just anxious coz they have to wait for those mods they are playing with to be able to continue their save games.

Oh I get it man. Kethane is one of three mods / plugins / what-evers I use. I really want it to work, but these poor guys are getting hounded to death I bet. I can sit on my hands a bit and try that stiff upper lip stuff for a while.

Oh I get it man. Kethane is one of three mods / plugins / what-evers I use. I really want it to work, but these poor guys are getting hounded to death I bet. I can sit on my hands a bit and try that stiff upper lip stuff for a while.

Well I'm gonna do some new ship designs in the meanwhile but I cant really fly to anywhere without those two mods im missing. Kethane and Ioncross life support.

Lazor system should be up today, I have hope this will be too.

I installed .20 along size my .19 so I'm still playing my modded save and playing with flags and such on a new save without mods.

Well I'm gonna do some new ship designs in the meanwhile but I cant really fly to anywhere without those two mods im missing. Kethane and Ioncross life support.

Lazor system should be up today, I have hope this will be too.

I've been giving the fish eye to the Ioncross life support thingy for a while. I think I'll get that as well as soon as it's ready.

I've been giving the fish eye to the Ioncross life support thingy for a while. I think I'll get that as well as soon as it's ready.

Authoer was preparing brand new version for this week and since 0.20 came out, i guess it will come all togeather, which means more realism of course.

So i lost a crap ton of flights/stations-over 280 hours of playtime.So im starting over..again.. And i deleted ALL MODS,To start fresh with .20.Wondering if anyone is fixing KETHANE for .20 . Its one of the few mods that I i feel make KSP that much better.Im sure plenty of others feel same way.So im wondering if anyone of even the guy that took over kethane is going to revamp its awesomesauce for us?Maybe throw in a couple resized drills.maybe a radial tank too,instead of the long skinny radial.maybe ones that can go with claire's radial tanks she created with KSPX,but green of course .Anyway, i really hope kethane comes back for .20 .~the dude abides, the dude abides.

I posted this is requests.guess ill slap a quote on it here.In hopes its gets revamped.

It's been less than a day, calm down a bit. Kethane is nowhere near abandoned. Keep on using your .19 save for a little while longer if it's that big a deal for you, or stick to going to places you can go to without relying on Kethane.

everyone is calm man, Just putting in our requests.Letting the mod makers know we love their stuff.And hope they are still working on it.No one is raging or anything of the likes. Just like almost every other mod thread on this forum.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.