Early Game Craft

I implore some of you out there with these truly amazing designs...

I am hoping some people can post craft with low R&D requirements. I know this exchange often is place for accolades on the 30 hours you dropped into tweaking and perfecting that amazing  SSTO or Exploration Vessel. There is little available to those of us having difficulty with some of Missions provided in Exploration Mode. These are the big-ticket science unlocks that allow chunks of the Tech Tree to be gobbled up or drive that focused direction getting you to the next one.
  This post is an effort to draw in some craft designs that newer players can use to discover the LOVE of MOAR boosters and Kerbaling through space. It is easy to be discouraged by the complexity of Design / Implementation with Drag Mechanics. I know there are a wealth of resources in Blog & Vlog formats but help me bring ready to use craft to the newer players experience KSP for the first time.
  KSPBuilds.com (Zebulon) is an awesome medium for exchange but lacks a public manner for me to reach out to community members in this way.  I hope this gains enough traction that I can at least get one SSTO that I'm capable of pasting into the VAB .. 1500 hours into KSP1 before my rudimentary SSTO's began to function as intended.

I12LPJQ.pnghttps://imgur.com/a/VUDFXxo

It is a little bit more cumbersome to post here. I was setting up an Imgur Album and fell asleep. 
I have posted several early game designs on KSPBuilds as Zebulon. 

"For some reason the folks over at Seans Cannary decided it would be great promotional material for CKS to perform a targeted re-entry and hit a small parking lot size target zone. The folks over at CKS are used to aiming for the Ocean!
Director Urgel said it would be good public imagery (Lots of KER-Bling) to assisst in this Kerbalese Icon. 3 Sub orbital hops & 2 orbital re-entries later and we have lots of pictures but none on actually 'LANDED' on the target zone.
Who would have thought the lander can had to land on the parcel of land intended.

Val brought in a picture of the Kerbo-lite Flyer with some crayon scribbles that eventually led to the beautiful Kamper Kan AeroFlight series line.
Luckily the folks over at the Cannery were so impressed with Val's landing, they didn't care that the photoshoot was at the bottom of Kappy Rock."

(Warning deployment of Chutes at max speed makes it quite difficult to hit the LZ. Approach with reduced Speed and pull up hard & kill thrust right before target. May take a couple Reloads)
This takes a long times to reach the specified target zones. Pull prograde vector indicator on the Nav Ball 5 degrees above the horizon and hit 3x warp. Monitor occasionally. At 8k meters the vessel will dip and pick up speed. Return to x1 speed and repeat until you are close enough to line up approach with LZ

Copy to ClipBoard Here:
KSP Builds - Kamper Kan_Mk1

Edited by Fizzlebop Smith
Trying to Fix Picture

5 hours ago, Fizzlebop Smith said:

Thank you.

I am not very good with the forums. Abysmal actually... Ceci664 has started an Awesome thread in the exchange. 
Totally caught the light and shined in ways i cannot. 

Sure you can!! i must say that i love that "mk1 explorer lander can" used as cockpit.

About the main idea you posted i'm totally with you on that. I'm starting the exploration mode and doing those missions too ;)

Tier 1.2 

Moar Badical_S2 Orbital Explorer

o4Ya8ys.png

The folks over at United Rocket are making headlines again with the release of a BRAND NEW rocket design mere hours after their maiden Launch.  According to sources within the Agency the originally dubbed "Kerbeclese_S1" was scheduled for unveiling sometime next week when they officially begin Orbital Exercises. The launch was, however, subject to "Emergency Expedite-ation!" by Director Kuku.
  Our sources within the agency claim that Director Kuku was apparently fuming about some memo discovered at the staff post launch celebration party. He is (purportedly) quoted as repeating 'They want Moar Badical!' over and over. With a 2-year handicap in the all-out (perto chem) consuming rivalry against CKS, United Rocket future is far from certain. But stock evaluations and speculations continue to soar as they make history as the first agency ever to complete two seperate launches of this scale on the same day as the ground breaking.
  With the pace they have set, the 2 year deficit may not be that much of a hinderance.

Leaked documents within United Rockets suggest that the Underwriters have finally signed off on the Kerbicus_S1 without a Heat Shield. Delivery will be postponed 2 days to attach the warning decals "Not a Thermal Barrier. Warranty VOIDED upon Re-Entry" on the bottom of the Craft to avoid possible Recalls / Legislative Action. Smart Move Director Kuku.

3hM4kPW.png

For Best Results, this Craft should be rotated to Face (W Key) the direction of intended gravity turn. 
**This is a very very early craft unlockable after first mission is completed.
It is easy-ish to steer (I Begin my Gravity Turn around 800M @ 15 degrees and prograde lock)
If Throttle & Incline are managed It is capable of a Munar Fly-By mission**

U2R5XJT.png

Link to Craft 
KSP Builds - Moar Badical_S1

Link to Craft

• 2 weeks later...

Tier 2 Craft

Introducing the Brand new Lander Lander_Mk1 from Consolidated Kerbal States.  As the CKS sphere of publicity continues to grow, they seem quite persistent in capturing the publics attention. What is the use of the New Lander Lander series Lander? 

Director Kerman flatly responded, "Well, for when one landing isn't quite enough"

m9erW3E.png

The Hermes_S1#03 Tele-Foto Probe above Minmus shows the new craft here with a secondary redundant lander nestled lovingly on top. Tim there in the picture seems to be contemplating the long way down. Does it have a ladder on that side? Nobody knows.

dfDoa3J.png

Kerbal News Right Then is happy to continue to bring the interstellar progress of our far flying Kerbal friends right into the comfort of your home. There are rumours from our sources within Consolidated Kerbal that there is a suggestion floating around the office to implement a Live Streaming IVA Open Portal to the Public. Soon you will be able to fly along with these Daring Kerbonauts and never even leave the comfort of you Spawning Pools.

L6obmHH.png

One thing is Certain, the size of the rockets continues to grow with the Ego of the Director. If this continues to be the case... They will have to big a larger LaunchPad.

Link To Craft File
KSP Builds - CKS_Lander Lander_Mk1