Under Pressure KSP2 Mission, Land 10 Kerbals on Eve and back :)

astrobond

1 hour ago, astrobond said:

Yes sometimes ALT+F12 is used by another program on the computer (Nvidia for example)... In this case you have to change the binding key in the Settings-Inputs menu of KSP2 :) (section GLOBAL, ToggleCheat Menu).

Hope this help :) 

And then remember to visit Settings > Input/Controls every time you launch the game so the adjusted-mapping reapplies. :-/

Kindly upvote the existing bug report for bindings

Edited by Flush Foot
:-p ralanboyle

1 hour ago, astrobond said:

Yes sometimes ALT+F12 is used by another program on the computer (Nvidia for example)... In this case you have to change the binding key in the Settings-Inputs menu of KSP2 :) (section GLOBAL, ToggleCheat Menu).

Hope this help :) 

And for many of us (like me) you have to change the key binding every time you load the game even though it shows the new binding… it forgets. 

Edited by ralanboyle
Haha. We replied at the same time ;/

18 hours ago, Presto200 said:

I thought cheats were ALT + F8

Yes, mine was set to ALT+F8 by default, which worked fine!

Unfortunately, teleporting my craft from Eve orbit to Kerbin surface doesn't mark the mission as complete. 

My developer debugging brain tells me that that means that whatever I did during my mission that broke one of the requirements of Under Pressure, occurred before my craft returned to Eve orbit from the surface. So I could work back further and further until I actually complete the mission, then zero in on what I did specifically during that phase of the mission that might have broken one of the mission stipulations. Does it sound like I'm on the right track with that logic?

I mean, using the cheat menu, couldn't I just slap a 2-person lander can onto an 8-person crew carrier, teleport it to Eve, then teleport it back to Kerbin? 

35 minutes ago, brispo said:

Yes, mine was set to ALT+F8 by default, which worked fine!

Unfortunately, teleporting my craft from Eve orbit to Kerbin surface doesn't mark the mission as complete. 

My developer debugging brain tells me that that means that whatever I did during my mission that broke one of the requirements of Under Pressure, occurred before my craft returned to Eve orbit from the surface. So I could work back further and further until I actually complete the mission, then zero in on what I did specifically during that phase of the mission that might have broken one of the mission stipulations. Does it sound like I'm on the right track with that logic?

I mean, using the cheat menu, couldn't I just slap a 2-person lander can onto an 8-person crew carrier, teleport it to Eve, then teleport it back to Kerbin? 

Yes you are on the right track !!! :)

Iirc, i think i tried to do the direct cheating from kerbin to eve and back and that didn't ended the misson.... :(

But to be tested, maybe that could work for you :)

Really annoying bug...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.