Mun monument location & planted flags

Hello there,

after my first visit to the Mun Monument I wanted to return with a rover mission to get that science points I left on my first visit. The problem is, how can I find the Monument back? I placed a flag upon my first landing and I thought I can see the flag on the map like in KSP1 but unfortunately it does not. So:

1.) Where is the Monument located? How can I find it after it is no longer shown with the signal on the map?

2.) Is it intentional that planted flags do not show on the map or is this a known error?

Thanks in advance!

Monument is at (x: 12.4508, y: 39.1959) = north 12:27 east 39:11 in degree.
Better, and its visible from low orbit :) 

mun-arch-easter-egg-ksp2-v0-vdv7c95gv6ka

Flags are currently bugged. My tricks is to have the tiny probe core and an decopler 

Tiny probe core is a good idea! For my understanding it would feel a little bit like a realistic workflow. To first send out a tiny probe lander as like a scout. And then send a larger mission after it.

Where do you read the coordinates from? Right now tbh I would try to hit the location only by having a look at the Muns surface and craters :D

16 hours ago, Aerilon91 said:

Tiny probe core is a good idea! For my understanding it would feel a little bit like a realistic workflow. To first send out a tiny probe lander as like a scout. And then send a larger mission after it.

Where do you read the coordinates from? Right now tbh I would try to hit the location only by having a look at the Muns surface and craters :D

Yes, done that on Eve and Gilly. On the Mun I used an manned lander with an small probe core who I just dropped, now the game complains that it and some other junk is out of power. 

10 hours ago, magnemoe said:

now the game complains that it and some other junk is out of power. 

The DELUGE of power alerts for my distant craft (that, when switching to them, clearly still HAVE power) is something I'd love to see addressed with either a bug fix or a mod that suppresses certain message types.