Oh god

Shaky

In this situation, i would try to use mono prop and burn toward the station. This may offer the only chance you have to save the poor stranded Kerbals before they freeze to death in the bleak interstellar winds. 

I would take a deep breath, it will be OK even if they miss the station and disappear into the out reaches of the empty Void. There is a New Kerbal Management office at the KSC. You can find it under the "mods" office. Look for the sign that says 3rd floor (CKAN) and look for the squat green guy behind a desk. After filling out the proper KZX332 (DL MOD) you should be all set to recruiting new kerbals with whatever name you want. Including the new replacements for Val & Jeb.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok So new news basicilly I ended up getting jeb and valentina from the lander to the station. How ever after that due to the fact that the lander pod still wasnt connected as it ran out of fuel the space station had no control to get back to kerbin. So also because it has no control it would also be super hard to dock with anything. So after that I just deleted the lander the flag that was planted and the station. The last I ever heard of the mission was when I opened a really old quicksave while doing a duna mission. Yea I just de orbited the station. Everyone still died

• 2 weeks later...