[1.12.x][WIP] K-5 Milky Way - v0.1 - Stockalike Lockheed C-5 Galaxy Mod

2小时前,Hugoraider说:

是的,你可以写一个小补丁来改变坦克的规模。

我打算对运输机的CFG文件进行修改,修改CFG的rescaleFactor,因为我不太擅长编程,无法制作与TweakScale兼容的补丁,而且涉及到BDArmory的许多子mod,工作量很大。对不起,这样做会修改您创建的模组。请谅解。

46 minutes ago, hugoraider said:

Uh... English please :D.

Google Translate is very good for these things :D

4 hours ago, XJ9 Jenny said:

我打算对运输机的CFG文件进行修改,修改CFG的rescaleFactor,因为我不太擅长编程,无法制作与TweakScale兼容的补丁,而且涉及到BDArmory的许多子mod,工作量很大。对不起,这样做会修改您创建的模组。请谅解。

This translates to

I plan to modify the transporter's CFG file and change the rescaleFactor of the CFG, because I am not good at programming and cannot make a patch compatible with TweakScale, and it involves many sub-mods of BDArmory, which is a lot of work. Sorry, doing this will modify the mods you created. Please understand.

39 minutes ago, Ultim32 said:

I plan to modify the transporter's CFG file and change the rescaleFactor of the CFG, because I am not good at programming and cannot make a patch compatible with TweakScale, and it involves many sub-mods of BDArmory, which is a lot of work. Sorry, doing this will modify the mods you created. Please understand.

Well, I'd personally write a patch for the tank, since it's the odd one here, though IDK how well BDArmory handles it. Also, it doesn't really require programming skills. And just for clarification, it's rogerwang86's mod, not mine :D.

17 hours ago, hugoraider said:

Well, I'd personally write a patch for the tank, since it's the odd one here, though IDK how well BDArmory handles it. Also, it doesn't really require programming skills. And just for clarification, it's rogerwang86's mod, not mine :D.

I copied the answer into the original Chinese sentence, my mistake. Mainly because your reply looks like the author is answering with a small number

32 minutes ago, XJ9 Jenny said:

I copied the answer into the original Chinese sentence, my mistake. Mainly because your reply looks like the author is answering with a small number

No worries ;).

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, MashAndBangers said:

Behold!  A shuttle!

3LuIbRH.pngoLQJb1i.pngEwsleqi.pngTqvWvM7.png

America transporting Buran? Was Mirya not available? Or did the CIA steal it?

Edited by GoldForest

• 1 month later...