I have decided to become a KSP YouTuber... and I want to incorporate your ideas.

Qwotty

Greetings, fellow KSP 1 enthusiasts. This forum post is a fun one. A "give a little, get a lot" type of post. ^_^
After much thought and excitement, I’ve decided to make the leap and become a KSP YouTuber! 
I used to deem myself too shy and reserved for that, but I decided to make the leap as you can tell.
That’s one small step for a Kerbal, but one giant leap for Kerbalkind!

Basically, long story short, I gave making a Kerbal Space Program video a try the day before I wrote this post (July 4th, 2024!!!!) and found that it actually felt quite natural. 
There I was thinking that my voice might have been a bit too grating or whatever-you-want-to-call-it for that, but upon listening back to it that day, I realized it was the contrary.
So, that being said, my request is simple: send me whatever KSP video idea you have, as long as it's actually feasible, which is much different from practical, so that I can try it out!
I feel like, in doing that with all of you, that might serve to be one of the best parts, if not the.  Whether it’s challenges, mission concepts, or spacecraft designs, I want to hear it all.
I’m ready to take on ambitious, daring, and out-of-the-box ideas that do things like play around with the boundaries of what can be done in Kerbal Space Program and such. 
It’s like taking a piece of your imagination and beaming it up by broadcasting it to the entire community. How legendary is that? 
It's a win-win: you get the perks that come with being the one who gave me my video idea, and I get the fun challenge. 

And, well, people need things to help them stay sane, right? Well, KSP is one of those things for sure, and I feel like what I have described would and will be a welcome supplementary addition. 

Got things too adventurous, crazy, simply plain dumb, or maybe even merely too involved to try out, but still want to see?
I got you covered. Keep those Kerbals safe and sound. I'll do it.

This is about unity... Unity Engine unity, even — coming together as a fandom and showing what happens when you pool collective genius. 
It’s about creating something epic together, turning the spotlight on each and every one of you who wants it, whilst giving credit where it’s due. 

As of writing this post, I was ready to start making KSP videos for all of you to watch short of having the channel for it created yet.
But that is precisely the plan, and, as much skill as I may have with making KSP videos, I want and even need your ideas, which is why I wrote this post.
So... go ahead! Type out what you want to see, and I will talk to you about it ASAP. What are you waiting for?! :huh:
I'd count "Make it rain Kerbals on the KSC!!!" as a valid request and do it if that's what you asked. ;)
Your idea, my execution! Minimal effort, maximum reward! Get a shoutout! Be a part of something fun! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

On 7/15/2024 at 12:20 PM, Iapetus7342 said:

Have a go at the Avalon Planet Pack! (disclaimer, the mod tends to be painful without a good comm mod and any of Nertea's mods)

Thank you for the recommendation, even if starting a channel is something that I have started to reconsider as of writing that post at least somewhat (due to the fear of being bullied or whatnot) — I started getting into creating mods rather and will have to give the Avalon Planet Pack a look either way. Especially because I started making planets specifically. I don't know why I didn't get notification about the reply. 

Edited by Qwotty