EVA Construction: Refuelling concept and ideas

Hello,

New forum member here! Please excuse the use of multiple links (I don't know how to embed images onto posts, please advise me :D

Background:
I have a base on the Mun and I have multiple landers. These landers have liquid fuel and some other resources leftover from the trip from Kerbin. What I want to do is somehow get the leftover resources and store them for future missions.

My solution:
Basically a rover tanker like this. Use an arm to connect to the lander and use a fuel valve to connect the tanks to transfer fuel (or anything else) from or to the tanker.

Problem:
I can't manage do this, the UI shows the tweakables for transfer of fuel but it doesn't work.

Question:
The question, am I able to refuel using a valve attached with E.V.A construction?

I am open to other ideas and suggestions for my situation.

Thanks in advance!

What valve part are you talking about? Most players attach using the Claw part, as in your second picture, and transfer fuel that way. 

As for pictures, you can't submit them directly to the forum. Upload them to a hosting service like Imgur and then copy the BBCode link they provide into your posts here. 

Also, welcome to the forum. :)

6 hours ago, Arief_AK said:

Question:
The question, am I able to refuel using a valve attached with E.V.A construction?

You need two fuel lines (one in each direction). The fuel transfer works only, if it can be done in both directions.

17 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

What valve part are you talking about? Most players attach using the Claw part, as in your second picture, and transfer fuel that way. 

As for pictures, you can't submit them directly to the forum. Upload them to a hosting service like Imgur and then copy the BBCode link they provide into your posts here. 

Also, welcome to the forum. :)

The valves are the yellow things connected. Thanks again for helping me out!

E6NMYkK.jpeg

16 hours ago, DennisB said:

You need two fuel lines (one in each direction). The fuel transfer works only, if it can be done in both directions.

You have saved my day (and some kerbals as well!). Thanks again, appreciate it.