Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

just finished testing of my kethane mining team. Consists of the primary kethane drilling rig (the big mover), a fast scout vehicle that can transfer power & kethane and the drilling platform that transfers all kethane to the orbiting refinery for processing. The drilling rig has the only ground converter for ground resupply while all three can hook up together or independently to share resources. And yes, the two vehicles can move the lander (I couldn't resist) if needed.

DljNeE3.png

FNuT710.jpg

uxTHb3J.jpg

mQ0GvOZ.jpg

That. Looks. Amazing.

Thanks! I need to try taking her to Jool next.

Mr. Wolfe...

Where do you get those dishes? In case you're wondering, they're the dishes forming the SETI group.

The dishes are from the RemoteTech addon. Mushroomman is spot on, they're configured as an AE-35 unit from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I like that tower. I may take that idea.

What's the air intake on the rover for?

You get some great views from the tower. The rover has a hydrogen/xenon scoop for unlimited messing about with flying RCS cars in low gravity - It uses the model of the stock air ram intake. http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/hydrogenxenon-scoop/

A small 1-man ship that could get into orbit with ease. An escape tower is on top during take-off for safety measures, and is why you don't see a parachute. Don't worry! On the other side of the capsule is a radial parachute. Though the RCS ports were... put on sideways, a pattern of RCS thrusts was able to get the capsule into a decaying orbit though the ship orbited two more times than planned. On the brighter side, Archibald was able to study extended weightlessness and was made it back safe and sound.

TlzsYvR.png

The Pride-4 Lander (previously 3 were successful too) and its operations on my yet to be finished munar base. Landing was a pain in the back door because for some reason the framerate drops a lot.

Getting close to landing point

l0yI8.png

Preparing the ladder

fAM95.png

Going down

bBTkh.png

Just look at their faces, those are 2 happy kerbals

Ez8Tl.png

Checking the station

gDaUx.png

Taking a look at the Gemini-1 Scientific Platform

JtVxL.png

Everything looks alright

Ike9q.png

Can it be used to throw parties for former Italian prime ministers?

Hello, Bunga Bunga can only be used to throw parties, in space. With that in mind I give you the revised Bunga Bunga 3.0. I trimmed off about 100 parts without losing much delta-v. And perched atop this sits Quad Mega Base 2.0. With a final mass of about 90 tons, I have just enough power to get this baby out to Jool and land on Laythe.

Liftoff was fun, 2 fps for about 10 minutes, but surprisingly easy.

2013-04-27_00004.jpg

Saying goodbye to Kerbin and hello to Jool and Laythe.

2013-04-27_00015.jpg

2013-04-28_00003.jpg

2013-04-28_00009.jpg

2013-04-28_00014.jpg

A harrowing atmospheric entry, but my 52 Kerbal crew made to the ground, even if it is on a hill.

2013-04-28_00016.jpg

2013-04-28_00021.jpg

The base fully deployed.

2013-04-28_00023.jpg

The Kerbals out, ready to explore.

2013-04-28_00031.jpg

2013-04-28_00027.jpg