Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

UbajmPB.jpg

De-orbiting a tug that had a couple design flaws. I didn't think to attach a decoupler between the main tank and the capsule in case of an emergency, so I recovered the crew with another ship and landed them. The thing docked to the nose of the capsule is a small de-orbiter probe that has around 1800-2000m/sec of dV on its own, which gives it enough to reach most things in the Kerbin SoI once placed in orbit.

I recently landed on Moho (lost a landing leg though)

Landing_on_Moho.png

Rendez-Vous_at_Moho.png

Now trying to get back to kerbin, missed the homeplanet by a hair and my three Kerbals (Hans, Jack and some other guy) have to be lucky to come close to Kerbin again.

I took these during a successful un-manned docking test of my Kit-bashed Munar lander and Earth Departure Stage and BobCat's Orion crew module. I'm rehersing for when BobCat finishes the Ares V/Altair additions to the American pack :) This game, and the amazing stuff people make for it, just takes me breath away sometimes, the lighting effects are achingly beautiful :)

1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage