Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

-snip-

After days of secret construction, the enlistment of 11 brave (or perhaps stupid) kerbalnauts (including the great jebediah), Aurora Corp's secret "project 4", the Forbidden Liberty, is complete and ready to set sail to Moho. Destined to rebuild the companies prestige and put it once again at the forefront of kerbal based spacey stuff, this assymetrical monster is going full speed ahead!

By any chance, were you inspired by a certain sci-fi film involving the launching of a big bomb by a tiny ship with a huge shield on the front?

By any chance, were you inspired by a certain sci-fi film involving the launching of a big bomb by a tiny ship with a huge shield on the front?

I will neither confirm nor deny any inspiration from said film. But yes.

Lars Kerman who got stranded on eve after a flight mishap, managed to barely make an emergency landing :D

screenshot2.png

Rescue Ship piloted by the A-Team that is currently finishing rescue mission. Just a couple more boosters to add to it at the point of the screenie

screenshot5_zps76df8b39.png

Great movie, even with the sadness . I wonder... If you made an basic model of him, and create like an armature in unity could you use dr and use the different hinges of him like the plugin does with the base of ex the claw? If you feel like sharing your iron giant just let us know (Y)

C'mon Mr Kerbonaut, why the long face?

The rocket sled MMU I built for you might be a death trap, but lose the attitude.

"This is not attitude, sir. This is my face getting pulled into my toes by g-forces. Remind me: do these suits come with barf bags?"