Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Posted (edited)

TgDe4mR.png

YEAR 2, DAY 69 - Dzhebediya Kerman, first Kerbal to set foot on the Mun aboard the Druzhba 7 mission

Edited by Kerbalsaurus
Новая страница!

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, TwoCalories said:

CKR spoilers? :0.0:

Yeah, I’m just too lazy to keep writing CKR right now. I won’t make an excuse, I have nothing to hide.

Edited by Kerbalsaurus

• 2 months later...

A long time ago, I wrote a series of stories about Kerbal-kind exploring the solar system, and how their expansion beyond the confines of their home world drew some unwanted attention from a malevolent entity. While those stories are still available through the link in my signature, they are riddled with formatting issues, and I have recently had an urge to recreate them. Using the latest that KSP and the modding community have to offer, I think I'll have a go. For now though, here are a couple of pictures that tie in to the first of my stories...

lPOXblp.png

WmXdqmx.png

The Libra was a central focus in the original story. I first came up with the basic design in the days of version 0.17 and since then, it has evolved via numerous iterations. A capable mid-range science vessel, the lineage of the Libra-class is long and storied...

ViwUxAi.png

Of course, the malevolent entity that my Kerbals encountered in the story was the Kraken, but given horrifying mechanical form. It's a little bit interesting how the community named those old game bugs after a mythical creature which somewhat resembles the Reapers from Mass Effect. Naturally, I took advantage of that. Though this new version is updated, it takes the same basic form as the original.